Milton Keynes, near Wolverton

I spotted a black square headlamp EP82 on the way into work this morning at about half 8ish. Good to see another EP82 on the road in MK as I haven't seen that many.

Anyways hello :)

GTti

Member +
I used to drive mine around MK, but I sold it a while ago now. One of my friends owns a quad light version.

MKGlanza and one other Glanza are also around sometimes...

Those are all I've registered in the past :p

Welcome to the site.

Yeah I know John (Glanza_mk) and also one of my mates from newport pagnell has another glanza V in that silver/blueish colour.

I didn't get a good look at the driver of the EP82 though as it was coming off a roundabout when I saw it, looked pretty stock though

milloman

Member +
I live in MK but in the south of MK so i'll look out for you buddy! Mines a black EP91, carbon fibre bonnet and spoilers at the rear... white buddyclub rims! :)

milloman

Member +
@milloman, I'll keep a lookout for you. Mine's a black quad headlamp, lowered on bronze rota grids :drive:

Ok man will look out for you, though it's been a while that i've had mine now and i've not seen you! But we're from completely different ends of MK so i guess that's why! :)

Im actually from olney which is a town to the north of MK, but work in Rooksley ind estate (Where halfords is). So maybe see you around