Status
Not open for further replies.

gt-stu

Member +
Mines ecu***3 PLUG EP91FITMENT****

For sale:mines ecu

Item Condition:very good

Price and price conditions:£350

Extra Info:ran 1.1 bar boost on ct9 (3 plug glanza fitment)

Pictures:see below

Contact Details:stuart

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:post or collect

hey im selling this ecu of a gt im breaking ran 1.1 bar on a ct9,arc tmic etc

**********THIS IS A 3 PLUG SETUP GLANZA ONLY**************

Photo-0041.jpg

Photo-0036.jpg

Photo-0035.jpg

Photo-0051.jpg

Photo-0050.jpg

Photo-0049.jpg

Last edited:

billybob

Untrusted Seller
is this an adaptive ecu where it adapts to ur tuning and enhances the fueling and air mixture map accordingly to ur mods...can you run a tdo4 at full boost with it will it map itself to it?might be interested

kieran.s gt

Member +
is this an adaptive ecu where it adapts to ur tuning and enhances the fueling and air mixture map accordingly to ur mods...can you run a tdo4 at full boost with it will it map itself to it?might be interested

id say for a td04 you have to get it checked with a wideband to be sure

gt-stu

Member +
yeah its a plug and play ecu,self learning to an extent,worth getting it checked on wideband though for sure,

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
************3 plug setup glanza only***********

you sure it will run fine on a glanza? as mines never did ecu's for glanza from what i found... but you said it came off a GT.... dont automatic GT's have 3 plug ecu's? if so could be for an auto gt and i guess it wouldnt work fine on a glanza... pm'ed you please reply

MarcoFTE

Member +
Can't imagine Mine's making an ECU for the AUTO tbh.
A dutch guy I know drives a two plug MINES ECU. If this is a three plug one, it will be for the Glanza because A/T aftermarket ECU's are just not made /delivered here.

Killamats

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.toyotagtturb
I had a Jam and Sard ECUs for Automatics, so yes they do them.
Mine's do not do ECUs for glanza, I wish they did, and the size of the ECU from the picture indicates it is not 16bit but 8bit. On the label, it usually says '4E-FTE MT' while for Auto its simply '4E-FTE AT', while yours says '4E-FTE ECT'..which is completely different, could someone clarify whats different with this one?

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
I had a Jam and Sard ECUs for Automatics, so yes they do them.
Mine's do not do ECUs for glanza, I wish they did, and the size of the ECU from the picture indicates it is not 16bit but 8bit. On the label, it usually says '4E-FTE MT' while for Auto its simply '4E-FTE AT', while yours says '4E-FTE ECT'..which is completely different, could someone clarify whats different with this one?

thanks.

he said its running in his wifes glanza at the moment with no problem :|

and came out of a gt that never was automatic... :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.