mines ecu

Texx

Super Moderator
You shouldn't need one, but it would be best to have the AFR checked with a wideband A/F meter to confirm the rest of the fuel supply system is operating efficiently.

accent_97

Member +
i already told kon aka hybrid maybe he can get me one aem wideband just a 1 more question the standard mani about #3 runner do i ported maybe a try my luck on a jam unit or aftermarket one?

accent_97

Member +
i will keep 10 psi until i will do some suporting mods fit a wideband , ht leads, uprated manifold and hks acuter just want to ask on cold start is at 1,5 k rpm and then go down to 1k rpm when warms up is it working ok?

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
i will keep 10 psi until i will do some suporting mods fit a wideband , ht leads, uprated manifold and hks acuter just want to ask on cold start is at 1,5 k rpm and then go down to 1k rpm when warms up is it working ok?

if your HT leads are fine.. you dont NEED to change them for the extra boost mate, i would put money elswhere as standard ones work very well. as for a manifold, no doubt a Zisco unit or do it yourself if your good with welding. an actuator will be needed for the extra boost and probably would spool better as normaly old actuators on the 4e tend to loose boost cos they are weak.

and yes cold start thing is fine... remember that this week cold in malta changed drasticly from day to night lol. turbo is loving the cold weather :p:p

accent_97

Member +
if your HT leads are fine.. you dont NEED to change them for the extra boost mate, i would put money elswhere as standard ones work very well. as for a manifold, no doubt a Zisco unit or do it yourself if your good with welding. an actuator will be needed for the extra boost and probably would spool better as normaly old actuators on the 4e tend to loose boost cos they are weak.

and yes cold start thing is fine... remember that this week cold in malta changed drasticly from day to night lol. turbo is loving the cold weather :p:p

yes the cold weather is extra bonus to go fast:p i like the mines ecu every day that pases the ecu seems more agressive and its only day 2 from the fitment:eek: thanks for the reply repped thank you for sharing information have some digital beer:beer::beer::beer:

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
yes the cold weather is extra bonus to go fast:p i like the mines ecu every day that pases the ecu seems more agressive and its only day 2 from the fitment:eek: thanks for the reply repped thank you for sharing information have some digital beer:beer::beer::beer:

lol... tell me about it my 18g hit around 32psi today coming down from hal far lol.. my boost guage wanted to pop lol :haha: funny eh an added 6psi just by adding colder air to the equation lol..

im still looking for an aem clint.. i may have found one dont worry mate ;)

kon

accent_97

Member +
lol... tell me about it my 18g hit around 32psi today coming down from hal far lol.. my boost guage wanted to pop lol :haha: funny eh an added 6psi just by adding colder air to the equation lol..

im still looking for an aem clint.. i may have found one dont worry mate ;)

kon

32 psi:eek: jesus thats some serius boost you got there ;) just sms me when you got the aem

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
lol... she likes boost :haha:!!

dont worry mate im looking :)

kon