mint 1994 square light gt 186 bhp

Status
Not open for further replies.

wesgt

Lifer
For sale:1994 square light gt

Item Condition:absolutely mint

Price and price conditions:€4950ono

Extra Info:first of all, the price reflects the condition, this is the cleanest gt i've seen, i was thinking of transferring evertyhing out of my glanza into this its that clean, but decided to sell instead!
the spec is as follows:
hybrid ct9
toda lightweight flywheel
uprated clutch
blitz decat
rsr catback exhaust
apexi power intake induction kit
uprated mani
uprated hks actuator
apexi avcr boost controller
apexi afc neo air fuel controller
16" enkei lightweight alloys with new yokohamas all round
hid hi/lo kit
nardi steering wheel and gearknob
fully adjustable bc sports coilovers
blitz boost guage
carbon culture bonnet(also have original bonnet, which is very clean, no stone chips).
front mount intercooler
uprated fuel pump
trd leads
iridium plugs
carbon fibre cooling panal
186bhp@.9bar

as i've said this is a seriously mint gt, perfect as is or would make an ideal car for more modification!!

would consider part exchange with an ek9

Pictures:
12112008197.jpg

12112008205.jpg

12112008203.jpg

12112008202.jpg

12112008195.jpg

12112008204-1.jpg

12112008200.jpg

12112008201.jpg

12112008196.jpg

12112008198.jpg

12112008199.jpg

Contact Details: wes on 00353879424397 or pm me here

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:can meet somewhere.

Last edited:

PelvisGt

Member +
Thats a real nice gt matey !

And very cheap as it has alot of goodies on it like the bonnet and turboz :)

Goodluck matey

wesgt

Lifer
thanks pelvis! yeh the bonnet was 500 alone! all the parts are less than 3 months old, and bought new, no expense spaired.
@tango there is no nct as it was uk reg until recently, i cleared it, and to be honest i haven't nct'd a car in over 2 years, and i've gone through a lot of em! the guards up here are pretty lax when it comes to enforcing the lack of an nct! but i can guarantee it'll fly through, might have to put the cat back on for the test but thats only a few bolts. i would seriously love to keep this car after doing all the work and cos its spotless but its gotta go!
forgot to say it out performs type r civics and integras, as well as wrx imprezas.

Last edited:

durmz

Member +
nice mate, i got same wheels but in a slightly more detiroated version if ya like lol, very jdm, nice

wesgt

Lifer
thanks for the comments everyone! How much for the integra rocko? Also forgot to mention, this gt was featured in the street life section of BANZAI june 2008 :)

Derek

Lifer
thanks for the comments everyone! How much for the integra rocko? Also forgot to mention, this gt was featured in the street life section of BANZAI june 2008 :)
probs about 8 grand i suppose what are they going for these days?

wesgt

Lifer
Ah a little out of the gt's price range lol lovely car though, think i want a type r somethin! Thanks dan

wesgt

Lifer
yeh neals old car!! would like to get this gone asap, spotted somethin i'd like.
as for the exhaust, it came on the car!

Status
Not open for further replies.