Status
Not open for further replies.

Boab

Member +
For sale: 1996 Glanza V

Item Condition: Very Good :)

Price and price conditions: £2995 as it sits

Extra Info:

Due to the need for me to clear off some debt, it is with real regret that I put my Glanza V up for sale.

She is a 1996 model with 105,000kms on the clock (still in km and still restricted to 112mph). It was only imported last year and I am the second owner since it was imported. Has the optional toyota LSD 'box from new.

Really really clean wee car. Bodywork is really good, only bad point is a slight scuff on the bumper.

I bought it almost standard (so I know it hasn't been messed about with). First thing it got was an oil change, hks plugs, 4-wheel tracking and all the belts changed (including timing belt & tensioners). It has had new shocks all round, new front wheel bearing, new rear pads. Clutch was replaced for a stage 2 competition clutch (drives like standard clutch). Also has new tyres all round. MOT'd until feb 2011, and taxed till July 2010. Car has also had new dizzy cap, rotor arm and plug leads.

It is now running 1 bar of boost, proven 168bhp with prinout, with ported manifold, gutted cat, hks evc4 boost controller, walbro pump and sard fuel pressure regulator.

Here's the full spec:

Engine

• HKS M35I Spark Plugs (Heat Range 7)
• Air-Con Removed
• HKS EVC 4 Boost Controller
• Walbro 255 Fuel Pump
• Sard Fuel Pressure Regulator
• Air Con Removed

Turbo

• ECC Filter Relocation Kit
• Fujitsu Cat-Back Exhaust
• JAM Actuator
• Bailey Dump Valve
• Gutted Cat
• Ported Cast Exhaust Manifold
• JAM FCD

Transmission

• Stage 2 Competition Clutch
• OEM LSD

Exterior

• 14” Speedline Alloys
• EP-Styling Front Lip

Suspension

• OEM Rear Strut Brace (Optional Extra)
• Lowered Springs

Interior

• Alpine Flip Out Headunit
• Alpine 6-CD Multichanger
• Fli 5” Component Speakers
• Boost Gauge

168bhp @ 1bar

Pictures:

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.JPG

04.JPG

05.jpg

06.jpg

Contact Details: PM me

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Can be left to Belfast Docks

Last edited:

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
Nooooooooooooooooooooo!

Not again!

Clean wee car, garanteed to have been looked after well, good car for someone after some trouble free motoring.

Boab

Member +
Nooooooooooooooooooooo!

Not again!

Clean wee car, garanteed to have been looked after well, good car for someone after some trouble free motoring.

i know, i know. I am ragin that I have to sell her :( If things improve then i'll be keeping her.

Car needs nothing - has been washed and polished every week, underneath is as clean as the rest of the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.