Status
Not open for further replies.
For sale:"MINT" 98 GLANZA V TURBO MANUAL

SOLD

Item Condition: 9-9.5 OUT OF 10

Mileage: 67.000 miles

Price and price conditions: 3400 0N0

Extra Info:

Serviced less than 100 miles ago, 10 months mot, had rear brake sliders freed up and a window wiper. It had the front and rear pad's done last year. It Has done less than 3500 miles since imported 2 and a half years ago. It was also serviced when it was imported. This car is immaculate, as you can see in the pictures there is no rust, dents or damage and all the slight changes and refinments for the 98 model. Which include, light reactive rear quarter windows, different tail lights, front bumper, clear fog lights, different seats. The only modifications to this vehicle are a leather TRD steering wheel, HKS panel filter, and the rear wheel arches are rolled but not pulled. The only thing that was done in this country was the panel filter as it needed a new filter and i already had one. The exterior is about 9-9.5 out of ten and the interior is about the same. which is not bad for a car of this age. The car has some 15's with good tread not sure what they are but they look the part with the subtle split rim bolts. As i said before the car is completely standard. Its a unmolested, unbeaten, un-thrashed example, even the hi-low boost control hasn't been bypassed. Its a fresh canvas that hasn't been mistreated and is not about to die!!!

ANY QUESTIONS JUST ASK.

Pictures:

DSC01449.jpg

DSC01452.jpg

DSC01442.jpg

JPEGImage17.jpg

JPEGImage24.jpg

JPEGImage12.jpg

JPEGImage11.jpg

JPEGImage9.jpg

Contact Details: PM OR 07977132593

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery Pick up prefferd, although I can deliver at cost, if you can get me to a train station.

Last edited:
couple of faq's

Are the cv joints ok? I.e not split or clicking? no
Shocks- any clunking or leaks? no just been through mot
Brake discs ok? yes
Tyre tread?All good
Wheel condition? All straight but are in matt black with a couple of small marks from the wheels being changed
Clutch condition? good
Any proof of timing belt replacement? Japanesse service sticker
Is the car still in kms? No its been converted using a mechanical convertor so its read in miles since import and which lifts the speed limit
Any history with the car, be it service or parts? I can have a look for reciepts and i can give you the contact number of the garage that did the brakes for the mot.
Any rattles etc?No
Condition of bodywork? Stonechips?noticeable scratches? Small dings? Condition is 9-9.5 as you can see by the pics you cannot see any marks, you have to look hard in bright light to find any. i know there is a mark on passanger side front bumper a couple of minute stone chips on the front bumper and a few marks on the sill trims under the doors from getting in and out. you will struggle to find them.
Interior wear? None
And whats the car's proper registration number? As i take it thats ur private plate? Its aparently a cherished number with its own value, i have been offered money for it but i never got round to selling it, i should of.
Id like you to just roll through anything and everything mate and like i say i wont be put off. It would be much worse me turning up and looking at everything to find something suprisingly wrong or not mentioned. The car hasent been used enough, the only fault that it has the drivers window switch has started to be intermitent. the mechanic said its coroded on the pci board or something and needs replacing.

Status
Not open for further replies.