mint ep82 wanted

dantheman

Member +
as titled, must be grey or black.

must be MINT, and not had any bodywork or spraywork anywhere.. must haveNOT had side repeater put in aswell.. looking for a clean straight original example, the nearer to stock the better...

what you got????

;)

Last edited:

Phil

Super Moderator
chaps im in london so not travelling to ireland..

glanza wont be the car it is now soon..;)

but get a cheap flight trevor will pick you up get you sorted and then the road trip begins!:)

no i can understand that the driving could be abit much but at least it would be a clean motor you'd be taking home :)

Phil

Rory

Lifer
Surely you would be willing to travel for the right car?

What the Glanza turning into a plane? Boat? Push bike........ :p

dantheman

Member +
sorry abz like gaz says :p only joking (ps. wheres my rocker cover, you ganna give it t me for xmas?) :haha:

glanza is returning to stock and being sold. want a mint black ep82 which is stock, to transfer the engine etc into :cool:

_GAZ_EP85_

Member +
yeah thought that, would sell quicker selling it fairly standard, the glanza was a bit of a phase, i once looked at buying one then seen the light :p

abbott

Member +
sorry abz like gaz says :p only joking (ps. wheres my rocker cover, you ganna give it t me for xmas?) :haha:

glanza is returning to stock and being sold. want a mint black ep82 which is stock, to transfer the engine etc into :cool:

will chase him up it will be all wrapped up with a bow round it when i drop it off for you ;)

dantheman

Member +
yeah i prefer the ep82 in all honesty, just fancyied a change after the last 3 i had.. but now returning to the trusty 82, prefer the look and seating position etc

yeah thought that, would sell quicker selling it fairly standard, the glanza was a bit of a phase, i once looked at buying one then seen the light :p

gv1.3

Admin
Dan has asked me to remove off topic chat from another thread he had open so please keep this one on topic and use PM for general chat.