Mitsubish FTO GR (Auto)

Dan_SV

Member +
For sale: Mitsubishi FTO GR (automatic, import)

Item Condition: Good. There are some body marks on the car but all in all not bad for this age of car and especially seeing as it is standard!

Price and price conditions: £900 ono

Extra Info: My mrs bought this car last year as a toy however she has recently changed jobs and is now using a Tdi Ibiza to get to and from work so this is just not getting used sadly. I take it to work occasionally however it is only a 10 mile round trip so pointless really!
As stated above this car is totally standard, since coming into the UK it has had 2 owners (both women lol) I have a collection of receipts for the car as well as the import docs etc. It also has the factory fitted CD changer and the illuminated kickplates (which aren't too common apparently). There are a few scuffs and marks here and there but overall it is a sound car and would make a perfect base if someone was looking for a project.

Pictures:

Photo0490.jpg

Photo0486-1.jpg

Photo0493.jpg

Photo0489.jpg

Photo0491.jpg

Contact Details: either text me 07506757337 or pm me on here

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Cash on collection. May be able to deliver if local (for a small fee)

Thanks
Dan

Dan_SV

Member +
mileage is 98500 ish (daily driver at min so that will creep up) and i think it is '93 (M) reg. its been a good car tbh but have no use for it any more