Modern warfare 2.

Derek

Lifer
What happens when you hit 70 on the online game? do you do back to zero. heard something about prestige.

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
You can enter prestiege mode,resets your guns etc but you gain an extra slot in the weapons line up,so 6 instead of 5
You can do it till you hit 10th prestiege

Jaak

Member +
When reaching level "71" you can choose to enter Prestige Mode.
It will reset your rank and all your unlocked weapons.
It gives you more challenges to unlock and gives you a fancy new emblem.
Thats about it.
Also in the Main Menui you will notice your Multiplayer percentage goes above 100%.

danb87

South East England Area Rep
im on my 2nd prestige, what i do is use all the assalt rifles do the red dot sight, silencer.acog, an too 500 kills then move on. im level 30 atm, an done m4, scar, tar an fal.

easiest way is too do some challenges helps you rank up quicker.

hardcore rules

xbox tag - body87 add me on 360 peeps

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
lol i see. the most addictive game in the world i managed to kill 2 lads with the one bullet yesterday.lol

i got bored of it and slipped to 250,000 in the rankings i was inside top 25,000 but im hooked again , try killing 5 with a random thumper shot lol or two headshots with one bullet :rockon:

i am quite good at this especially in hq or domination i once got 200+ kills in rust :):)

Derek

Lifer
i got bored of it and slipped to 250,000 in the rankings i was inside top 25,000 but im hooked again , try killing 5 with a random thumper shot lol or two headshots with one bullet :rockon:

i am quite good at this especially in hq or domination i once got 200+ kills in rust :):)

200 how did you manage that you only get 10 mins?lol in most levels haven't played all the different games.

danb87

South East England Area Rep

i took out the hole enemy team plus 2 of my own team with a javeln not so long ago. javelin is the nuts!:beer:

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
200 how did you manage that you only get 10 mins?lol in most levels haven't played all the different games.

you get 15 in headquarters and rust is a tiny map , get a harrier plane then chopper gunner and away you go the kills just fly up only ever got 200+ once everything just went my way lol ,you on ps3 or xbox ???

Derek

Lifer
you get 15 in headquarters and rust is a tiny map , get a harrier plane then chopper gunner and away you go the kills just fly up only ever got 200+ once everything just went my way lol ,you on ps3 or xbox ???

ps3 must try that.lol

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
i took out the hole enemy team plus 2 of my own team with a javeln not so long ago. javelin is the nuts!:beer:

i used do the semtex thing with the javelin where you preload the grenade then switch to the javelin and when your shot you explode its so annoying ha h a