modified glanza £2995 (cat C damaged)

mossy

Member +
Cheap modified glanza £2995 (cat C damaged)***open to resonable offers***

Now i take offers, nothing silly please

For sale:1996 toyota starlet glanza highly modified

Item Condition:I have been owning this car since imported to the uk, and unfortunatly involved in a none fault accident, the real damage is to the bumper and the dent on the side done by a person who pushed into the car. My insurance deside to write it off because they think parts for imported car cannt be found,the car registerd as a cat c damage there fore needs a new mot to be back on the road.
I can get my money by breaking the car (my mods worth way more than the asking price)so here she is grab yourself a cheap modified glanza

Price and price conditions:£2995

Extra Info:
Engine
Garret classic T3 hybrid turbo with smaller exhaust housing (done 200 miles from recondition)
WEPR stainless steel manifold
36 mm external waste gate
Custom made downpipe and exhaust
Blitz intercooler
460cc injector
Engine tourqe dumper
TRD engine mount
GReddy fuel regulator
Ported and polished head
AC removed
Up rated fuel pump
NGK spark plugs7
Up rated spark plugs lead blue ( japaneese unknown brand)
Up rated clutch disks (japaneese unknown brand)
Up rated clutch line blue (starletgtturbo.co.uk)
Stainless steel oil catch can
WEPR radiator

Handling & breaks
KYB street dumper
Toms 15” wheels with r1 toyo tyre
3g disks
Green stuff pads
Up rated break lines (starletgtturbo.co.uk)
Momo steering wheel
Others extras and info
AEU air fuel ratio gauge
Boost gauge
GReddy gear knob
Cat 1 cobra alarm
New battery
Cam belt recently done

this car runs perfectly,
it comes with all the japland paper work and standard parts like exhaust, itercooler,ect
and still got 6 months mot and tax
Pictures:
IMG_2092.jpg

IMG_2093.jpg

IMG_2094.jpg

IMG_2095.jpg

IMG_2096.jpg

IMG_2097.jpg

IMG_2098.jpg

IMG_2099.jpg

IMG_2100.jpg

IMG_2101.jpg

IMG_2102.jpg

IMG_2103.jpg

IMG_2104.jpg

IMG_2105.jpg

IMG_2106.jpg

IMG_2107.jpg

IMG_2065.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_2066.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_2067.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_2068.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_2069.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_2070.jpg
[/IMG]
100920070461.jpg
[/IMG]
Contact Details:moss600@yahoo.co.uk

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:

Last edited:

mossy

Member +
i know it looks awful, be honest i had body worker round and he told me he can sort out the creases without the paint job, the only part needs painting is bumper
i have no time for putting her into pieces or repair her and i need cash badly

mossy

Member +
That looks like quarter damage on the right:(. i think the best way is to strip her, should get most of your asking price.

the damage on quarter panel is got nothing to do with the accident, its diffrent story!!!!!!

Levin-AE111

Member +
What a flippin shame mate.

Always the best/nicest/rarest/hardest effort gone into building cars that get damaged and bumped by other idots who cant drive.......people in fiestas and cars simple and easy to replace get away with all sorts!!

Harsh. Good luck with sale mate. If you split. Give me a PM may be interested in a few bits.

tayyib

Lifer
that quarter panel damage is repairable, wudnt get it pefect but u could get close to it, my mates civic had similar damage to the rear quarter, he drilled very small holes and used knotted metal rods to pull it out, now you can only notice the damage to it if you look very carefully. could be worth a go mate.

mossy

Member +
What a flippin shame mate.

Always the best/nicest/rarest/hardest effort gone into building cars that get damaged and bumped by other idots who cant drive.......people in fiestas and cars simple and easy to replace get away with all sorts!!

Harsh. Good luck with sale mate. If you split. Give me a PM may be interested in a few bits.

thanx m8
well said

mossy

Member +
that quarter panel damage is repairable, wudnt get it pefect but u could get close to it, my mates civic had similar damage to the rear quarter, he drilled very small holes and used knotted metal rods to pull it out, now you can only notice the damage to it if you look very carefully. could be worth a go mate.

I had one of these cozmatic car repair round and he said can be done easily

monka

Member +
looking at all the damage on that, and being that my grandad is a retired body fitter, with 50+ years experiance,

would give ya 2k, if my misses can pay ya 200 a month?

weakboy2

Member +
lol, just get a loan, the repayments over 2 years would be less than 200 a month and he would get his money straight away.

P.s How much for the wheels :D

mossy

Member +
looking at all the damage on that, and being that my grandad is a retired body fitter, with 50+ years experiance,

would give ya 2k, if my misses can pay ya 200 a month?
hey monk
i saw your post, i am so happy for you that u got ur car on the road again, good luck
PS piss taker you are

tucka

Member +
doesnt look bad at all man, any damage to the sill? roof? could very easyly get this fixed. this is a very good buy for someone!

also how did the impact happen? if you dont mind me askin?