Mondello Open Track day, Reduced Price!!

Seanmcn

Member +
Mondello send me this email.

Saturday June 27th is the first weekend date to be added to the 2009 Mondello Park Open Car Track Day calendar and offers a rare chance for drivers to get on track on a Saturday. The day will take place on the National Circuit which is Mondello's most highly technical and challenging circuit option and will be offerred at a reduced price. Similar motorcycle track days, also introduced this year, have sold out within days of their announcement and this additional car date is expected to follow suit.

In line with all other Mondello Car Track days, Saturday 27th will follow the new open pit lane format which means a reduced number of spaces are available. Prices, which include substantial discounts, will be as follows.

Morning Session normally €150.00 NOW €120.00
Afternoon Session normally €200.00 NOW €170.00
Full Day normally €300.00 NOW €250.00

Its not a bad price and I think its the second or thrid last open track day of the year!!
I will be there, hope to see a few others!!!

Sean,

Last edited:

vtecpete

Member +
be careful of open days at mondello as any ejit with no sense can go out on track, cos iv seen people who dont care hitting their shitty cars into others. private days are generally better as people have a bit more respect for their cars and others