Mondello Open Track day!

Seanmcn

Member +
Today I was at the Mondello Track day, and where were all the Starlets?? lol!!
I was the only one there!! So I had to make the Stalet presence felt!!

It was a good dry day and track conds were perfect!

My friend time me on here phone and it was between 2.10-11 on the International track. I was pretty happy with that as the only handelling mods are front and rear strut brace, Tein type flex and Toyo R888 on the front and BFgoodrige on the back! I badly need poll bushes and a RARB!

starlet1.jpg

starlet.jpg

starlet2.jpg

R888.jpg

flip.jpg

mikey.jpg

Last edited:

turbojim

Lifer
dude i was there you were finishin up when i arrived i was wit a few friends one had a super charged cam wine and black oneand a white mivec colt
You were lookin good out there and was savage to see ya pullin away from the silver dc5

Seanmcn

Member +
dude i was there you were finishin up when i arrived i was wit a few friends one had a super charged cam wine and black oneand a white mivec colt
You were lookin good out there and was savage to see ya pullin away from the silver dc5

Dayoos Cam?? some machine!!

Yeah I was delighted too couldn't belive it!

@ Franza: Any worth while handelling mods you would reccomend??

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
Dayoos Cam?? some machine!!

Yeah I was delighted too couldn't belive it!

@ Franza: Any worth while handelling mods you would reccomend??

Rear anti roll bar all the way, that and a decent set of brakes, have a look through my car thread ( http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/dynamics/showentry.php?e=9&catid=6 ), there you'll see my handling specs, i have a pretty much spot on handling at the moment, i'm still missing a small few bits but they are on the way.

squeekyduck

Member +
Looking good Sean, I have always wanted to do a few laps of mondello.

Maybe we (tggt) can organise a day out up there in the future?

Mike_ep91

Member +
id be well interested in gettin out on track.looks like a damn good day to be had.
better start saving for some handling mods.

95dwade

Fresh Recruit
yeah would defo be up for that sumtime in the summer,
cant wait to get the 5e built an bak eatin tar.
need some handling mods aswel...