Monster Motorsport - MikeGlanzaV

CMR

Member +
Couldnt find a thread so thought I'd start one.

Ordered my Blitz Nur Spec R from Mike yesterday at 2pm, received it first thing this morning!

Couldnt ask for more! Few more orders coming your way at payday mate :)

Thanks

MikeGlanzaV

Trader
Great stuff mate. Glad you got it ok! I'd just PM'd you to ensure it arrived so ignore that!

Get some pics up when fitted. Think you have one of the last in the country for a while though. Next shipment from Japan a while away yet :-(

Mike

Chris@CCM

Member +
i put one of my customers on to you to ordered a clutch buddy (paul) just like to say thanks from him as hes not on the site . got to him with in 24hs and at a cracking price . top service cheers Mike :)

Phil

Super Moderator
the clutch kit is here.......ALREADY!! (like was like 1+1/2 days to NI)

cheers mate,

will buy again.

Phil

just to add to this,

i had a problem in that i was sent the wrong clutch,
oh dear says me.

but pm'd Mike and he sorted everything for me,
sent the right clutch pronto, had the wrong clutch collected from my door!
all extra postage courier etc totally covered by himself and threw in a luvly looking seat cover(gt logo'd) for my trouble.

not that it was any,

will buy again. :)

Phil

Tony Harrison

Member +
Yea I got my BuddyClub last year, the last one for the ep82, and he calld me back because he was busy first time round, received exhaust midday nextday!

Top service Mike!

(just sorry its a bit late :rolleyes:)

Morph

Member +
Recieved my parts saturday morning after ordering at 2 on friday cant say anything other than excellent service and great product thanks alot mike!!

Matchew

Member +
This Man's Unreal

Ordered my ultralite d1's on monday afternoon and arrived this morn even with the current weather situation what a legend!!!!
Matt

MikeGlanzaV

Trader
Ordered my ultralite d1's on monday afternoon and arrived this morn even with the current weather situation what a legend!!!!
Matt

cheers matey - fancied a set of these myself to be honest. i had the buddy club version on my old mr2 turbo which looked awesome. maybe when the green novelty wears off I may go for a set of gunmetal D1's :p

Mike

KrissyB

Member +
Ordered my Blitz Nur spec R yesterday 2.30pm here today :p:p.

WOW what customer service.

Its a work of art stunning piece of kit

Cheers Mike worth everypenny

Matchew

Member +
Received my custom re-location kit for my air filter the other week what a legend this man will go out of his way for you highly recommend him to anyone!!!:)

O yeah and filter jacket came today cheers buddy:rockon:

MikeGlanzaV

Trader
Received my custom re-location kit for my air filter the other week what a legend this man will go out of his way for you highly recommend him to anyone!!!:)

O yeah and filter jacket came today cheers buddy:rockon:

Nice one - glad you got all the bits! Should do a grand job for you. Made a big difference on mine!

Cheers for the feedback

Mike - Monster Motorsport

Big Big thanks to Mike and the guys at Monster motorsport.

I got my HKS silent Hi-power fitted today, and am very impressed. The quality of the exhaust is amazing, and the service provided by the guys was spot on.

No doubt that I will be purchasing parts from them in the future.

When I get a chance, I will post up some pics for the other users to gawp at ;)

But seriously, cheers guys :rockon: