Met up with morph(mark) yesterday for a rear strutty,
he came all the way to leicester from east sussex wich is over 160 miles,
item was exactly as described and he sorted out a good price,
Great seller Keep your eyes open for his big sale thread coming soon,
would definatley reccommend as a seller

Thanx Morph

Morph

Member +
Thanks for the good feedback dude and was good to meet u sorry we didnt hang around had been up since 6am and done mega miles that day. Tbh there aint much left anymore mate loads has gone just a few odd panels and trims thats it but a thread will be up shortly.

jayc-glanza17

Fresh Recruit
cheers for parts marky boy.
inlet looks mega, just got find time to plumb it all in.
but those lights were perfect and just what i needed son.
i keep u posted with results when get mine re mapped with inlet on bud.

Morph

Member +
Thanks jay mate like i said if you get stuck with it just drop me a line and ill sort it all out

danb87

South East England Area Rep
top bloke mark, bought engine/turbo kit with some smaller goodies also, met me one evening took me out in the v etc for it too be chekced over , an then done me a great deal on all the stuff. thanks dude

much appricated

Morph

Member +
No problem dan mate I've got those other bits boxed and ready for you. Was glad to see the lump and everything go to a good home mate.

danb87

South East England Area Rep
No problem dan mate I've got those other bits boxed and ready for you. Was glad to see the lump and everything go to a good home mate.

nice one matey, just let me know what day next week or weekend you will be down pal :)

stavros

Member +
Absolutely sound seller, everything exactly as described and even delivered them :D! Bang Tidy!

david.m

Fresh Recruit
Brought a gear knob from morph item turned up very well packaged and very quickly would happily buy again thanks Mate!