Motor Trader Insurance

skyinsurance

Member +
We are pleased to announce that we are also able to provide tailor made policies to the motor trade.

Whether you’re a full or part time trader involved in repair, sales or service we have access to leading motor trade insurance companies to ensure that you get the best policy at the best price.

In addition to covering vehicles for trade use, we can also extend cover for your premises and offer full liability cover for your business.

If you’d like to get a quote or ask a question you can contact us by visiting the webpage below:

http://www.skyinsurance.co.uk/fleet_trade_selfdrive.html

lleey2k4

Member +
Done

Also just tried to PM you but your inbox still appears to be full, your account is registered user so you probably have like 400 and can only have 50 being a registered user.

dac69er

Super Moderator
is there such a policy for the likes of myself with many cars? having a separate policy for them all is expensive and one of my cars spends 80% of the time in the garage doing nothing!!!!

i want to get another car, but the insurance costs will be a bit too much. surely there is a collectors policy or something? i cant imagine all these doddery old chaps have a policy for each and every one of there 20 collectors cars they have in their barns?

J25GTi

Lifer
is there such a policy for the likes of myself with many cars? having a separate policy for them all is expensive and one of my cars spends 80% of the time in the garage doing nothing!!!!

i want to get another car, but the insurance costs will be a bit too much. surely there is a collectors policy or something? i cant imagine all these doddery old chaps have a policy for each and every one of there 20 collectors cars they have in their barns?

I asked about fleet insurance etc and it seems not, as im the same, i have 6 vehicles in my drive right now, A GT, the V, the VXR, 2 vans, and another gt on the way.

Now i want them all insured, but it is just an insane amount of money. And as said i can only drive one at a time!

skyinsurance

Member +

We do have multicar policies but these are usually reserved for customers with a least one vehicle valued at £15k or over.

J25GTi

Lifer
I do have to say I've been fairly disappointed recently with the prices, all of my cars are going to be insured elsewhere once the policy is up on my V as it seems you cant even get close to the prices I've been quoted. Which is a real shame as the service etc has always been excellent. And usually top notch prices too.