mr2 rev 2 twin pots caliper

morpheus

Member +
hi
have any one here ever tried mr2 rev 2 twin pots caliper on a starlet
does the caliper bolt straight on..?i know i will need some spacers,
i waana use it with levin disc,
also does the mr2 rev 2 caliper use the same pads as the starlets and the ae 111?

Last edited:

danturbo4311

Member +
I think there the same as the twin pot calipers found on some st165 & 185 celicas (However some of the celicas use single pots aswell). Aslong as you got the calipers & carriers, & bolts, they will bolt on as im using twin pots from an st185, the pads will be different from the starlets thou, what size are the discs?

braindamage

Member +
well i got these on my car and stopping power is immaculate .I got the setup from an AE101 supercharge levin.
The rotors from this car is 275mm so you got to machine it down to 257 mm and it has to be about 25mm thick,
and yes, u will need the spacers.I ran these rotors for a while then i got a company that sells the exact
diameter an thickness in drill and slotted rotors so i am running these at the moment.These rotors are for a 92 corolla
gts .The disc pads for this set up is alot bigger than that of the stock pads.

p.s Big up to Hardcoreep for he has relayed this great information via his website

Keri-WMS

Member +
SW20 Mk2 MR2 front calipers/carriers don't have the same bolt-spacing as the Starlets, if you have managed to fit your caliper+carrier straight to the strut (without a bracket), it's not a Mk2 MR2 caliper/carrier....