mw2 ps3 players

sk8chris

Fresh Recruit
Anyone on here tried to play mw2 online lately on ps3?

I Decided to go on for the first time in a while today since I'm sick of black ops games ending with connection errors and every single match i joined was a complete hacked mess one game whenever i was killed id fly miles into the air.

Anyone else having the same problems?

Not tried mw2 but black ops has been disconnecting more than usual fed up wi it does anyone know if connection is better on xbox360 games? as i may start getting games for xbox360 if they are or is it the same on xbox360?

Derek

Lifer
I'm having trouble with black ops, every time I get a care package it falls through the ground very annoying but it shows up on the map so it's a good lure when camping near it.lol

Arnold

Lifer
i've not played anything apart from Gran Turismo 5 since i got it! Will try and play MW2 / black ops again sometime.

adi271087

Fresh Recruit
on xbox if ur winning by alot the other hosts been turning ther xbox off which doesnt trigger a host migration it says connection to host have failed and it ends the game

Anyone on here tried to play mw2 online lately on ps3?

I Decided to go on for the first time in a while today since I'm sick of black ops games ending with connection errors and every single match i joined was a complete hacked mess one game whenever i was killed id fly miles into the air.

Anyone else having the same problems?

Mine freezes while the game is preparing to load. I don't know the last time I got to play a full game of MW2, it stops mid-way or else i get shot down and as you said fly into space its crap!

I thought it was to do with my internet connection? If not then I will sell it and move to Xbox

sk8chris

Fresh Recruit
Mine freezes while the game is preparing to load. I don't know the last time I got to play a full game of MW2, it stops mid-way or else i get shot down and as you said fly into space its crap!

I thought it was to do with my internet connection? If not then I will sell it and move to Xbox

Not sure if its your connection but the flying around thing is definatly some kind of hack watch out for multicoloured menu's suddenly appearing on screen then you know someones hacking the game. I had a game the other day and one guy no matter where he shot everyone would die with a headshot death. great game completely ruined and I hate black ops so its gt5 for me