my 13.072

HYBRID GRANT

Member +
jus wondering where i stand in the uk rankings for fastest gt on the 1/4 mile? has anyone cracked the 12s in uk yet? and i ment gt not glanza either anyone got any ideas

Phil

Super Moderator
think goldenvtr got 13.010 before, he is UK based. that was on standard internals td04 @ 1.2bar.

Phil

HYBRID GRANT

Member +
ok thats 1 thats ahead of me any others any1 know about ?? i remember speaking with him too at an event up the pod when i was running 200bhp on a ct9 hybrid

Gee

Member +
Walk the walk Golden!

Sure you have been talking about 12's for what seems like years now! :D

lleey2k4

Member +
Looks like 2009 is set to be a good 1 with a few people hitting 12s.

Hopefully my TD04 Hybrid might help me reach that too :p

Edit: But it's all about the driver and my granny shifts wont help me reach those times lmao :p

goldenvtr

Member +
Walk the walk Golden!

Sure you have been talking about 12's for what seems like years now! :D

its purly because somegthing goes wrong every time ! lol

the internatinatl guys get good times because they use proper tyres, nearly if not all the malteese use semi slicks and some using slicks.

i dont know of any UK starletiers using slicks yet:p

HYBRID GRANT

Member +
sounds good goldenvtr ill also be hunting slicks very shortly so you will have to watch out for me also... so would i be right to say ive got the 3rd fastest 1/4 mile track time in uk for gt starlets so far?

AzE_B

Member +
im going up shakespeare this weekend iv got my diff in now a set of silcks hopefully get in the 12s easy

Dj ep

Member +
at what point in the day did you get that time cos i had problems in the afternoon in fact my fist run of the day was my best ...