My 1994 Toyota Starlet GT Turbo for sale :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

lleey2k4

Member +
For sale: 1994 Starlet GT Turbo

Item Condition: Good few bad bits as with any other 17 year old car. Few car park dings.

Currently has;

MOT 5th June 2012
Taxed til End of June

Price and price conditions: £1500

Extra Info:
The car was imported June 2007 I bout it 15th December 2007 the log book states I am the 3rd owner. So she has been my pride and joy for the last nearly 3 and half years and hasn't missed a beat, I guess the car came into the country with 88000kms as thats what it say on the back of the number plate, an I had it at about 93000 kms and the current reading is 133000kms all in kiliometers as it hasn't never been converted.

I have serviced the car every 5000kms with good quality 10w40 semi synthetic Mobil super S oil and Toyota oem oil filters, it is also due a service so oil and filter will be changed this week.

The car has been garaged all the time I have had it at nights and cleaned every week with decent cleaning products and polished every week during summer months and once or twice a month during winter months. The car has been undersealed in 2008 and 2010 by myself and cleaned and is totally spotless underneath no rust or corrosion anywhere to be seen it is better underneath than some 2008 plate cars I have seen.

Factory specification;

Electric windows – both work perfect
Power steering – works perfect
Wind deflectors
Remote central locking
Electric mirrors – both work perfect
OEM optional extra sideskirts
OEM optional extra rear spats

Note – the air-con has been removed!

There are a few modifications currently on the car.

It has;

Spec 6 puck paddle clutch (5000kms worth of use)
WEPR sidewinder cat back Exhaust system (11 months old and shiny as ever) bling bling
FSE Fuel pressure regulator set at standard fuel pressure.
TOMs radiator cap
14 inch JDM wheels that came on the car from Japan painted metallic blue.
Ultra turbo timer
Yellowstuff front brake pads
Braided front brake hose – rears are not fitted yet.
Dot 5.1 brake fluid run through front lines.
Cusco Brake master cylinder stopper
OMP Corsica steering wheel

Bad bits I will try to be as honest as possible on these and will show pictures below.

The gearbox crunches into 2nd only ever on a cold morning and does it once then never hear it again, I haven't heard it do it for a few months now but seems to do it in the cold weather so worth mentioning.

Front bumper could do with a respray or new front bumper a lad on uksc is selling 1 for £60 as mine is cut out for hdi intercooler and someone has drove into it while parked up I will show pics below.

Lacquer peel on passenger side lower plastic panel I will provide another plastic panel see pics below.

Bonnet has a few stone chip and a nipple where someone left something on the top mount intercooler and shut the bonnet.

Theres a similar mark on the drivers rear arch where a mate tried ragging the jack out and it touched the shell and put a mark see pic below.

No badge on the tailgate and a few scratches where it looks like someone tried to prize it off with a screwdriver see below for pictures.

Slight dent in passenger front wing see pics below for details.

Few marks and crack in the OEM sideskirts.

Other than that the shell is in really good condition and when cleaned up and sitting in the sun she gleams and looks amazing.

Pictures:
IMG_6517.jpg

IMG_6518.jpg

IMG_6519.jpg

IMG_6520.jpg

IMG_6521.jpg

IMG_6522.jpg

IMG_6541.jpg

IMG_6542.jpg

IMG_6543.jpg

IMG_6546.jpg

Front bumper:
IMG_6524.jpg

IMG_6525.jpg

IMG_6531.jpg

IMG_6536.jpg

IMG_6544.jpg

Front bumper marks going onto drivers side wing.
IMG_6526.jpg

Drivers side rear sideskirts marking.
IMG_6527.jpg

Drives side rear arch nipple.
IMG_6528.jpg

IMG_6529.jpg

Lacquer peel on passenger side door lower plastic panel
IMG_6530.jpg

Passenger front plastic arch trim marks think it was off a trolley pushed into the car in a car park :(
IMG_6532.jpg

Passenger side sideskirts showing cracks.
IMG_6533.jpg

IMG_6534.jpg

Tailgate scratches
IMG_6535.jpg

Bonnet showing stone chips and the nipple just behind the scoop
IMG_6537.jpg

IMG_6538.jpg

IMG_6539.jpg

Slight dent in Passenger side wing
IMG_6540.jpg

Contact Details:
PM on here
Email: lleey2k4@hotmail.co.uk
Mobile: 07805181070

Location: Walsall, West Midlands, 10 minutes from Junction 10 M6

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Collection

Last edited:

lleey2k4

Member +
Well its worth more than £1500 in my eyes and for quickness that price with the limited mot an tax.

An i guess a car is worth more with a full mot.

lleey2k4

Member +
Found a few more mods to go with the car;

Cusco brake master cylinder stopper
OMP Corsica steering wheel

Both fitted.

lleey2k4

Member +
Heres some pics after a good clean :)

DSC02218.jpg

DSC02213.jpg

DSC02211.jpg

DSC02210.jpg

DSC02209.jpg

DSC02207.jpg

DSC02206.jpg

DSC02205.jpg

DSC02203.jpg

DSC02199.jpg

DSC02198.jpg

DSC02196.jpg

DSC02195.jpg

DSC02194.jpg

DSC02192.jpg

DSC02191.jpg

No lacquer peel on the roof just pure mintyness
DSC02190.jpg

DSC02184.jpg

DSC02183.jpg

DSC02182.jpg

DSC02181.jpg

DSC02180.jpg

DSC02179.jpg

DSC02177.jpg

DSC02172.jpg

DSC02171.jpg

DSC02170.jpg

DSC02169.jpg

DSC02168.jpg

I think thats enough pictures :)

lleey2k4

Member +
Asif i had a bloke from bermuda emailing me about the car wanting to pay by paypal an send a private courier.

lleey2k4

Member +
Thanks alot Rich it's closing in to MOT time now so might book it in for next week which will give me time to sort anything out if it needs :)

lordl33t

Fresh Recruit
I seen this motor on ebay as well ^_^ sounds mint, glwts mate i wish i could grab it but dont get paid till the end of the month !! bloody monthly paid CRAP ! xD

superspat

Member +
Asif i had a bloke from bermuda emailing me about the car wanting to pay by paypal an send a private courier.

I had the same thing. So bloke with rubbish english saying the same, then making up a load of rubbish that he cant send payment to his courier and will i send then the money via wester union. Guessing thats there latest scam to get paypal details. Was his name susposidly kelvin by any chance? ?

Status
Not open for further replies.