My 1997 Glanza V - Stolen

Duff

Member +
Thats right some scumbags decided to tow my car from the house last night when I was in bed. Still have the keys for it and it definatly was hot wired as you can see the marks in the tarmac where it was dragged down the drive. Its probably long stripped for parts at this stage but just incase anyone sees it or any parts about that sound suspicious let me know! Thanks lads.

Heres some info on it. http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62467

Last edited:

corofin12345

Member +
Thats right some somebags decided to tow my car from the house last night when I was in bed. Still have the keys for it and it definatly was hot wired as you can see the marks in the tarmac where it was dragged down the drive. Its probably long stripped for parts at this stage but just incase anyone sees it or any parts about that sound suspicious let me know! Thanks lads.

Heres some info on it. http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62467

oh my god you serious.. what fucking scum.. i dont care what anyone says if i caught some cunt trying 2 steel my car id shoot him and bury him.. so sorry 2 hear mate... scumbags.. ill keep an eye out down this side of the woods

Last edited:

Duff

Member +
Oh believe me dude, If I hadda heard anything I would have been down like a shot with the machete I have in my room! SCUM!! Thanks dude, I reckon its gone over the border though!

corofin12345

Member +
Oh believe me dude, If I hadda heard anything I would have been down like a shot with the machete I have in my room! SCUM!! Thanks dude, I reckon its gone over the border though!

that fucking annoys me... loved that v 2.. glue yourself 2 donedeal and other sites like that and ill do the same over the coming weeks.. they went 2 the trouble of towing it so im sure they are goin 2 break it or sell it on... any neighbours see anything?

gv1.3

Admin
Sorry to read this Duff :(

You may get her back you never know dude. Everyone on here will be keeping an eye out for it so lets keep our fingers crossed.

corofin12345

Member +
dude your car is on gumtree.. its prob you that posted it up was it..? but date posted is tuesday 27 april... sorry if im wrong

No way! can't believe I'm reading this:mad:

BTW, yours would have been parked up a while?
If it were hot-wired then the back wheels might have been stuck from lying up if you had the handbrake on while parked hence the skid marks:eek:..

Really hope you get it back though. You should contact the PSNI. - Do it yourself and don't leave it up to the guards to do it.

clarkytrd

Member +
Dont believe this!

Scumbags, I'l keep an eye out for ya mate!

I'l put this thread up on midnight club and dtd for ya ok!

Mike_ep91

Member +
WOW!! wasnt expecting to see a thread like this popping up Duff. I'll keep an eye out over here. Theiving scumbags.

Duff

Member +
Thanks for all the comments and help lads!

Aidan I'm going up to the PSNI later on. It was definatly dragged out, cus theres grooves in the tarmac beside the tyre marks.. :shoot:

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Shit man, well sorry to hear this. Can imagine the theiving fucks have seen it sitting there for a while & maybe been watching it :(

Hope you get it recovered dude.

Lewis :)