My '96 GlanzaV. JAM, Bride, Takata!

Dan_SV

Member +
* Have posted this on UKSC also*

For Sale: 1996 GlanzaV in 1a0 blueish silver

Item Condition: In very good condition. Couple of minor marks and slight damage to front splitter, nothing serious.

Price and Conditions:£4000 ono. Please note, I am not wanting to strip this car or sell any parts individually, I have put so much time into it I would rather see it stay in one piece when it leaves me!

Extra Info:
Engine/Turbo - Ct9 turbo, mapped on Greddy Emanage Blue, HKS EVC 3 boost controller set to 0.5, 0.7 and 0.95 BAR (good for around 200bhp), HKS Actuator, Front Mount Intercooler, Cusco Oil Catch Can, Custom Rocker Cover With Welded Fittings, HKS SSQV BOV, Magnecore HT Leads, HGK Iridium Plugs, Fuel Pressure Regulator, Turbo Timer.

Exhaust - Custom Made 2.5" stainless pipe cat back, Gutted Cat, Compact Stainless Manifold.

Suspension/Chassis - MeisterR Coilovers (fully adjustable), Cusco Front and Rear Strut Braces, C-Pillar Bar.

Wheels - 17" BuddyClub P1's in white.

Exterior/Bodykit - Genuine Varis Carbon Fibre Bonnet, Genuine JAM rear spoiler, Genuine JAM Rear Bumper, Genuine JAM sideskirts, Livesports Front splitter, McChu Fibreglass Front Wings.

Interior - Rear stripped out, Bride Brix Seats in the front, Takata Harnesses on both, Personal Racing Steering Wheel, Apexi Boost Gauge, Carbon Fibre Pillar Pod, Carbon Speedo Surround, Carbon Centre console Surround.

I was running a hybrid ct9 until a few months back when it died sad.gif i still have the broken hybrid which can go with the car if anyone thinks they could make use of it. Also i have a standard rear bumper, side skirts and rocker cover which can go as part of the sale. I have a large folder full of receipts for the work that has been done and for most of the parts that i have put on the car. Tax is until April 2012 and MOT until March 2012

Pictures
glanza.jpg

14042010883.jpg

17042010891.jpg

Contact Details: Text or call me. 07506757337, try not to pm me on here as i can't get on very often and don't want to annoy anyone by taking ages to reply

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Cash on collection.

If anyone has any other questions please feel free to text or call me and i will get back to you as soon as i can.
Many thanks, Dan

mickyboy

Member +
Cant beleave ya selling this Dan awesome motor mate if i had the cash id be on my way to you GLWTS matey :) ohh on a side note it might be good to put the milage down :)

Dan_SV

Member +
i know micky, but the time has come to move on i think :( it just isn't getting used as much as it should sadly.
thought i had put the mileage down lol. anyway its on 105,000km, fairly standard i would say

mickyboy

Member +
Haha still half a sleep sorry didnt see it lol good luck with your other project mate hope your going to still pop on here and uksc for time to time :)

Dan_SV

Member +
still don't know what my next project will be lol! at the minute i'm just working as much as possible lol, hence why the Glanza isn't getting used very much. will try and pop in here and uksc when i can though

Nick@TD.co.uk

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.TuningD
I remember this car :)

Good luck with the sale buddy, shame to see your selling up though :(

Cheers

Mike Jones
Tuning Developments Ltd

Dan_SV

Member +
sadly i have to reduce the price to £3300. just found out my turbo isn't 100% so only fair price reflects this. have had the rest of the car fully checked out and happily everything else is working perfectly.
Dan