my all time fav vid on u-tube (dtm)

cantbassed

Member +
ah DTM used to be great back then... so did BTCC

btcc used to be good when the renault laguna's, honda accords, vectra's, audi a4's, pug 406's, nissan primera's, and volvo 850's! i remember when i was younger i watched it in 1999 at brands. i went for the second time this year for the btcc and wow its not as great as it used to be :(

gv1.3

Admin
yeah remember they used to use the Volvo wagons! was madness.. I remember Plato and Menu bashing the shit out of cars all over the place hehe. It was always a roungh and ready all out mayhem race. Loved it.

Motorsport used to be much better back then in my opinion. Eurosport used to have lots of stuff on... remember the andross cup ice racing... haha crazy stuff

cantbassed

Member +
yeah remember they used to use the Volvo wagons! was madness.. I remember Plato and Menu bashing the shit out of cars all over the place hehe. It was always a roungh and ready all out mayhem race. Loved it.

Motorsport used to be much better back then in my opinion. Eurosport used to have lots of stuff on... remember the andross cup ice racing... haha crazy stuff

yup and james thompson in the accord with cleland in the vectra. so much fun watching them hit one another. less rules and regulations back then. like i find it weird they took out the second race of having a yellow sticker on the rear window making them have to pit in.

i didnt watch much of euro sport, though i used to watch the tractor pulls and uphill climbing in big trucks.

i thought in time things were ment to get better! shame btcc got worse. like for instance how do dc2's and ctrs loose against heavy vectra's! :S