My Beloved 14" 2 piece. Watanabe RS-8 Wheels w/ Goodyear Eagle F1 tyres

Status
Not open for further replies.

riko666

Member +
SOLD: My Beloved 14" 2 piece. Watanabe RS-8 Wheels w/ Goodyear Eagle F1 tyres

New baby forces sale of these wheels, which I absolutely adored :(

SOLD: Watanabe RS-8 14" 2 Piece wheels w/ excellent 185/60 R14 Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D2 Tyres

Pictures:

Last edited:

Phil

Super Moderator
riko is a long time member fellas(can you see his postcount!!!), and these are the real deal, why else would dan try to steal them lol

Phil

johnny beat me to it.

riko666

Member +
Thanks babes - to the haters, yes, they're Watanabe's, originals, I wouldn't buy anything other, I'm spoilt/pretentious like that :p

Point in case - 5th picture, I think you'll find the Watanabe symbol relatively easily!

ter-ep91

Member +
these are defo the realdeal have a set on my glanza myself stunning wheels very best of look with the sale!

goldenvtr

Member +
yes these are the real deal. i had some in 15" and now i own a set the same as this in 14's.

they are very very light and awsome to the max.

just becarful riko dosnt try to bum you when you collect them :p

riko666

Member +
Cheers chap, I seriously adore them, and would actually take a swap for identical ones in 15" to be honest...they're incredibly light, and its a classic design, works with so many cars.

It's crazy how much these wheels go for in America, real cult following!

flyingorphan

Member +
Sweet wheels mate. Im actually putting up the same set up for sale. Except mine are Black Racing ones. Not as good as the real deal, lol!

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
holy shit are these worth this much i have a set of these in 15" there on my cousins "s" at the moment i got them along with a set of white multispokes for my sparco crimsons :eek::eek:

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
ya mine are genuine 2 piece wantabes , holy shit lol might have to try get them back lol

riko666

Member +
holy shit are these worth this much i have a set of these in 15" there on my cousins "s" at the moment i got them along with a set of white multispokes for my sparco crimsons :eek::eek:

It varies chap - when buying from Japan they're worth about that, in America they're about TWICE that (For immaculate ones mind). And also, are your cousins' the 2 piece as well? Lets discuss!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.