My boost level (safe?)

will_maddox

Member +
Hi guys, been questioning this for a couple of weeks now. Im boosting 0.9 bar on a stock ct9 and actuator, the car has a hdi intercooler, buddyclub spec2 catback an hks mushroom. I didnt think the ct9 could boost that high without a uprated actuator? Would the FCD be causing this?

.9bar on stock actuator and no other boost mods?? either your gauge is wrong bud or theres a manual boost controller in there or maybe washers behind the actuator bracket

cheshireglanza

**Do not buy from me**
does engine mangement light come on when it hits .9 your boost gauge could be wrong see can you lead one to test it

ktl

Member +
first of all, take the fcd out. then check to see if you have an adjustable actuator. the boost levels also could be with exhaust sysytem and intercooler and air filter but i dont see that much of a jump with them mods but it could be. and with the FCD installed your only making the car worse.

will_maddox

Member +
first of all, take the fcd out. then check to see if you have an adjustable actuator. the boost levels also could be with exhaust sysytem and intercooler and air filter but i dont see that much of a jump with them mods but it could be. and with the FCD installed your only making the car worse.

I havent got an ajustable actuator, well i do its just not on the car yet.
But thanks everyone for the help il just drive under boost till the weekend when i can take it off