my bro's new glanza

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
i know but it does suit it with the all black alloys...looks like it has a good bit of power...just not as much as me lol...few things the trader missed...clear indicators,these are aftermarket yes?....a little light at the footwell that i didnt have in my glanza s..

C

CaL

light in the footwell.....dan i remember you saying i was weird for that....lol

glanzaV195

Member +
are the footwell lights greeny colour, expect you may have a green light around your ignition key hole as well?? they were toyota added extras! i have them and the original paper work which came with them from new!

Guye

Lifer
are the footwell lights greeny colour, expect you may have a green light around your ignition key hole as well?? they were toyota added extras! i have them and the original paper work which came with them from new!
Nice looking Glanza. Are both the footwells lit? Do they come on when the doors are open? Sorry, but I've never seen these, sounds interesting. LOL at Cal the resident spammer.

glanzaV195

Member +
yeah one light is under the centre of the dash, behind the sterio other is above the brake pedal. so both footwels are lit

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
no just dumpvalve and a turbo timer..but he has cash to play with so were going hunting tomorow, maybe exhaust and a few bits...you still go by in the morning??

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
yeah i know.traffic is bad still lol...how much???

going to bypass the hi/low soilenoid an gut his cat for him tomorow and change pads,oil+filter etc