My car interferes with neighbours tv reception

Fletty

Member +
Anyone got any ideas how to fix this? As far as i know its just his house and he is a bit of a victor meldrew so i need to get it sorted out haha. I have no idea whats up with it?
Cheers, scott

kilo

Member +
brilliant!!!:haha::haha:. i think it may well be spark plugs that does that. mates scrambler done that when he got racing plugs

Fletty

Member +
I found it quite funny to start with but now he looks out his window whenever i start my car, he's really annoying me and i want to punch him in the face haha. My dad thinks its a suppressor or something? But i cant find much on the net about it. My dad is beginning to get quite annoyed with it aswell cus my neighbour complains to him :p
scott

lleey2k4

Member +
What can you do? Scooters do it to my signal and alot of other cars my family dont moan.

Ask old victor to source the problem and sort it.

there was a similar thread ages and ages ago and the problem was solved trying to find it would be your best bet

Fletty

Member +
Hmm i suppose :p i'll wait til he comes over screaming his head off at me and ill just say theres nothing i can do about it :)

kilo

Member +
blame it on modern tecnology, throw in a load of waffle, and pass the buck onto him. leave him with this face :confused:, then turn and walk away, your job is done.

Anyone got any ideas how to fix this? As far as i know its just his house and he is a bit of a victor meldrew so i need to get it sorted out haha. I have no idea whats up with it?
Cheers, scott

there was a similar thread ages and ages ago and the problem was solved trying to find it would be your best bet

Hmm i suppose :p i'll wait til he comes over screaming his head off at me and ill just say theres nothing i can do about it :)

Don't be lazy, search until you find the answer as it has definately been covered once before.
You have a driving license so you're definately not a baby and as such don't need to be spoon fed.

Fletty

Member +
Believe me i would try to find it if i could but im on my iphone and its taking AGES! ill go on my laptop tomoro and try to find it :)
scott

kilo

Member +
im sure he was going to get it sorted. last thing anyone wants to do is upset thier neighbour as they can make life hard for ya.

Tell old victor to go suck a lemon. Its his house not your car thats the problem. Seriously though, I had the same problem every time I went to my mates house, when I pulled up he always know it was me because it interfered with his 42" plasma tv. Id say it has more to do with resonance from the exhaust than with anything electrical in the car but thats just my opinion, its not based on any research :)

BallıGee

Member +
lol i find this funny as my neighbour says that when i lock my car her door bell goes of and changes the ring tone she knows when i'm home lol