My Evo 2 RS Re-placement

cantbassed

Member +
Well as i miss my old t5r alot with its comfort and just pleasure to drive, i decided to have them luxuaries again.

so i bought myself a Audi S4 2.7 V6 bi turbo. i picked it up from scotland with 78k on the clock, full service history for 5k. im very very happy with it, i have already bought some lowering springs for her and going to leave it be for a little while and enjoy it. would most likely look at a re-map.

my evo

but if anyone has any ideas or advice with anything for this car im all ears as im new to audi's and V6's etc.

thankyou fo looking

also since seeing that silver s4 in the classifieds on here in ireland, some time ago its just made me want one more and more!!!

Last edited:
Really cool car mate I hope to get one some day, love the nogaro blue what interior has it got black leather/blue alcatara
They are highly tunable engines and can run in the region of 500bhp on stock internals. Get some K04's or hybrids on there which you will have to remove the engine to fit, then some RS4 intercoolers, exhaust, mani's, and a remap youll be laughin.
I have seen one with lambo wheels on to which looked pretty cool.

cantbassed

Member +
all the above mods you have mentioned, i have looked into!!! trust me, prob the other reason i choose this car!!! its got black leather :( the blue half leathers look lovely!!!

thanks mate!!!

AdDaMan

Member +
gorgeous mate.
I was going to get one last year but there wasnt the right one at that particular time so got something else.
Still love em though, and as said, can be very fast and very unsuspecting :)