My friends Glanza stolen! Kildare

tommymaloney1

Fresh Recruit
My friends Glanza 96-KE-7123 was taken from outside his house in Kildare town last night (wednesday morning 10-06-09) ,he got up for a p**s at 4am and it was still there but was gone when he got up for work at 8am. Black in colour with gold rays engineering wheels ,front mount ,carbon mid-boot spoiler.

pic in the link below of it beside my car and a white glanza.......it stands out with the gold rays wheels and the carbon mid-boot spoiler.
it also has "Top Secret" stickers in gold on bonnet/wing/bumper since pic was taken.

http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbumBig.jsp?MemberId=484935902&PhotoAlbumId=7002766263&PhotoId=10777798306

Sorry to hear.
Alot of car been stolen these days. Neighbours Landcruiser jeep was taken yesterday too.

If I hear or see anything will let you know.

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Shit thats not good. Hope its found soon. I would say i would keep my eyes peeled but im about 450 miles away :homer: lol

jomista2k7

Fresh Recruit
just seen this on midnight club,il keep an eye open down here lad but was in town till 3 last night and seen nothing as you said check around tallaght, sorry to hear about it by the way

jomista2k7

Fresh Recruit
jezz man that glanza!!! remember i was talking to you up in newbridge there bout 2weeks ago,pulled in to ask your mate if i could borrow the window switch

tommymaloney1

Fresh Recruit
thanks lads! ,its not my glanza but my friend owns it he is from kildare town where it was taken from.
the scooby is mine it not 22B but there was a good job done on it in japan fitting the 22B kit.

ah fuck sake another one
mine was took from the curragh a few weeks ago
i saw that one in newbridge a few times its mint
hopefully itl be found

Derek

Lifer
Is this the same one on dtdirl? if so it was found in citywest. edit. it is it was found in a car aprk.

Last edited:

allyc16vgt

Member +
Thats true a lot off jap motors get nicked in ireland, keep them locked up...

My m8 in ireland had his ae86 uk spec stolen was proper gutted..