My Glanza now in scrap yard

Arnold

Lifer
The one i bought from Spoonz can now be found in GW Bridges scrap yard in Crawley, England. Most of the small stuff was taken off, but if you wanna grab yourself a CT9 turbo, standard manifold, exhaust system (back box damaged) and an engine / gearbox, then it's still all in there.

The FMIC pipework was crushed on making access to bits very difficult. I didn't have an angle grinder and I ran out of time to carry on working on it, so if you've got the time, get yourself there and get some bits!

Arnold

Lifer
I removed:

Interior

Front seats
Digital clock
Door Cards
Sun visors
Cup holders
Steering Wheel
Head Unit
Speakers
A pillar covers
Door motors
Centre plastics
Boost Gauge

Engine Bay
FMIC and all pipes bar one that's crushed
Spark plugs / leads
Air filter
Battery
Distributor
Radiator cap
Blow off value
Bonnet Vent

Others
ECU / FCD
Alarm
Coilovers
One side skirt
One wind deflector & clips
Top & Bottom spoiler (bottom one broken)
Aerial
Passenger Mirror
Passenger front wing
Washer Bottle & Motor

stillbreaking2.JPG

stillbreaking3.JPG

Last edited:

Beaker

Member +
whaqt was the reg no. of the glanza so I can phone up the scrappies before going down their to make sure it hasnt been cubed already. You can pm me it if you dont want to give it out.

Arnold

Lifer

They might have it listed as a Toyota Starlet without the Glanza bit on their books

Drivers door handle was broken, well it wasn't connected to anything so assuming something snapped inside the door! Door would only open from the inside

Arnold

Lifer
Thats pretty mangled :homer:

So you got a new V already & swapping bits over or something?

Some of the bits will be transferred, some of it are spares, like the door motors have been used to fix my central locking on my new one... and the rest will be sold. Will do for sale threads in due course :)

glanzabreak14.JPG

^ Steering wheel, boss, seat & boost gauge are removed now though

glanzabreak11.JPG

Last edited: