my glanza v stolen help! p818 eab

dylz_glanza

Fresh Recruit
On the eve of the 29/12/07 my glanza got stolen from my drive.
it got stolen in Frome, Somerset.
reg- p818 eab
it was -metallic black
had 15 in momo alloys in silver,
clear indicators,
99 spec f bumper,
aftermarket r bumper meshed out hks sticker above exhaust,
apexi stainless exhaust purple tip,
large boost guage rh side of clocks,
alpine cda-9855 headunit (crack just under munu button)
jbl 12 sub, jbl amp, jbl 6x9's

Reward for any info leading to the recovery!​

i cant believe they would of burnt it, anyone offered any of the above
for cheap that sounds to good to be true, let me know, thanks for reading :)
heres some pics-
glanza2.jpg

glanza6.jpg

glanza3.jpg

glanza1.jpg

myglanza.jpg

glanza4.jpg

glanza5.jpg

Last edited:

Mo_GT

Member +
sorry to hear that dude i will keep my eyes out for any of those on ebay and elsewhere hope u get it back soon

goldenvtr

Member +
Sorry to hear as i said in the email. glad you took my advice on joining the forum, every bit helps! i managed to recover stolen wheels so there is hope. good luck.

danielpates

Member +
im sory for you mate my dads a police man n he raided a house about 20miles away from where i live and they found a picture of my car and a ready made number plate to go on it luckily they got tothem just in time.ile talk to my dad about it mate

hazey

Member +
thats crap lad. hope you get it back in one piece. seriously guys and ladettes get alarms fitted or even a steering lock. it might cost a packet but it would save you in the long run.

scotty01

Member +
Unlucky mate.

The main things missing from your spec list are security????
A CAT1 alarm and mechanical immobiliser are always used on my cars!

dylz_glanza

Fresh Recruit
yeah a proper alarm would of been a good investment but i only had
tha car 6 weeks. it was on the list!!
thanks for all your replies

D3N0

Member +
i couldnt even sleep when i bought my glanza, knowing it didnt have an alarm. i had to wait 4-5days after buying the car for my clifford security system to be fitted. only after that could i sleep easier.

Stig

Member +
Irrelevant to the post i know; but.. the reg plate is very similar to mine!!

15122007031.jpg

hope u get it back matey... !!! seriously i'd cry if mine got took!!!

Kelly

Member +
i couldnt even sleep when i bought my glanza, knowing it didnt have an alarm. i had to wait 4-5days after buying the car for my clifford security system to be fitted. only after that could i sleep easier.

i was in same position as you had the gt a week or so with no alarm (it wasnt on the road insured etc to take to alarm place) it was the first thing i was guna do. But i didnt even get that far some plebs broke into here thankfully never got her but cant stress enough how alarm should be one of first things you get!

Hope you recover your car :) good luck :)

Rik

Member +
Gutted mate, I know how you feel, had motorbikes robbed in past etc. and it's a bloody gut wrenching feeling :( Hope it's recovered in good condition! I blocked my car in whilst I was waiting to have my alarm fitted when I first got the car. Seen some dodgy characters parked outside my house lately as well so got mum on watch out her room most nights haha, can never be too careful these days!

Let us know if anything turns up! Will also keep an eye out over this side as not too far away from bradford!

Nwimie

Member +
bump incase its been forgotten about anymore info on it mate ? any luck ?

hope you get it back