My Morning at AFR Tuning

abbott

Member +
Got there this morning just to get my car remapped due to have it checked out a few weeks ago at TDI Hub dyno day made 238whp at 1.4bar and it was leaning off and was not right.
Mat within 5 minutes picked up how bad the map was, so he got to work and got it sorted i didnt really care if it lost or made bhp just wanted it to run safe and sweet.
Had a few traction issues on the dyno with it spinning up in 4th so had to be done in 5th.

Results made 317bhp 256lbf.ft at 1.6bar
so very happy the way its running now

Just like to say big thanks to Mat for his time today.Real down to earth guy and like Mr Burwash said no bull sh*t. Would recomend him for a mapper.

goldenvtr

Member +
Hmm will see closer the time, i will get my power ru done at weston performance to compair to my last 3 results but im going have ago my self jsut want someone to check it over. i know nick dosnt have years of experiance but seems to be doing well so far so was thinking of him...

Chris@CCM

Member +
nice one abbott i think i seen ur old map and it was a real mess cant beleve some one did that tbh
Hmm will see closer the time, i will get my power ru done at weston performance to compair to my last 3 results but im going have ago my self jsut want someone to check it over. i know nick dosnt have years of experiance but seems to be doing well so far so was thinking of him...
it takes experiance tbh pal my maps now over my maps last year are 10 times better im not long in the game as u know but read a few books and learn how the emu works cos a lot of things on hear are pure crap . ive found out the hard way. if u need any info tho dude hit me on msn ;)

goldenvtr

Member +
cheers chris, and no doubt i'll pester you one evening in the future:p

abbot what management you using now?