My new car (not a starlet)

jonny-boi32

Member +
U not get an altezza then? Surely your gonna miss the power there!? but looks like a clean 1. So enjoy. Jus keep an eye on them collies.

cossiej23

Member +
U not get an altezza then? Surely your gonna miss the power there!? but looks like a clean 1. So enjoy. Jus keep an eye on them collies.

Couldnt find a altezza i wanted so settled for this,miss power like mad already!!!prob only keep it few months!i love the colour of it!!!coilovers getting raised as they are full down and starting to catch front arches

you can get good power from these, get it up to 150 and it would laugh at an altezza

no ha... altezza would still beat it lad ha

shes a fine bus ald i really really like these!!! my brothers gf has a 09 one of these and sum pur off it quick for what they are too!! great on diesel with loada comfort

wesgt

Lifer
no ha... altezza would still beat it lad ha

shes a fine bus ald i really really like these!!! my brothers gf has a 09 one of these and sum pur off it quick for what they are too!! great on diesel with loada comfort

are you mad lol altezzas are piles of shite, no torque and wouldn't pull you out od bed, there all lucky if there 220bhp and thats being generous

are you mad lol altezzas are piles of shite, no torque and wouldn't pull you out od bed, there all lucky if there 220bhp and thats being generous

no im not mad ha, altezzas are lovely lookin but under perform yes but they are not too slow and a few basic mods and your grand, well they'd only be about 195bhp on irish fuel lad, and there 210 from the factory not 220

wesgt

Lifer
no im not mad ha, altezzas are lovely lookin but under perform yes but they are not too slow and a few basic mods and your grand, well they'd only be about 195bhp on irish fuel lad, and there 210 from the factory not 220

:haha: you find me one thats anywhere near that factory spec and i'll buy it for ya lol

Stulet-GTT

Member +
Nice car, what engine is it as its only 105bhp...

Plus these cars are worth some good money and will hold it so will be easy to sell if ya wanted to....

cossiej23

Member +
Nice car, what engine is it as its only 105bhp...

Plus these cars are worth some good money and will hold it so will be easy to sell if ya wanted to....

its 1.9tdi mate!!!i only took it as a px because there so easy to sell on!ment to be going to look at a white ep3 later that has alot of engine work done to it!!!