My New Custom Gt3s

Pav

Member +
I drove 8 hours solid to pick these up, they were well worth it though, love em to bits!

Enjoy :D

DSCF0729.jpg

DSCF0682.jpg

DSCF0714.jpg

DSCF0699.jpg

DSCF0726.jpg

DSCF0727.jpg

Cheers,

Pav

rb69

Member +
Right, I'll just go and change my boxers then....

That looks spot on! I got a few questions if you don't mind me asking?
Is that a carbon front lip and where did you get it!?
What bulbs have you got in the lights?
And are they Jam eyebrows?

Pav

Member +
Right, I'll just go and change my boxers then....

That looks spot on! I got a few questions if you don't mind me asking?
Is that a carbon front lip and where did you get it!?
What bulbs have you got in the lights?
And are they Jam eyebrows?

Rofl, sorry!

The lip is simply a standard black painted one but people keep mistaking it for carbon. I was gonna have it resprayed in silver after my last lip got destroyed, but I quite like it in black :)

The lights are 6k Bi-Xenons and the brows are indeed Jam ones, they were carbon fibre but I had them resprayed.

rb69

Member +
Rofl, sorry!

The lip is simply a standard black painted one but people keep mistaking it for carbon. I was gonna have it resprayed in silver after my last lip got destroyed, but I quite like it in black :)

The lights are 6k Bi-Xenons and the brows are indeed Jam ones, they were carbon fibre but I had them resprayed.

Cheers for that mate, I've been trying to decide on whether to get the same mods on my car for a while but didn't know if they would suit it or not. After seeing yours i think I know they will look good!
I've got a Livesports splitter on mine but I have just got a little crack in it, think now might be a good time to change it over.

Pav

Member +
Staying ridiculously large mate :).. Looks spot on though with those wheels, suit it well.

lol, is there any way to make them shrink to the screen? You can just right click and press view image then it resizes but on uksc it shrinks them automatically :(

rob300zx

Member +
lol, is there any way to make them shrink to the screen? You can just right click and press view image then it resizes but on uksc it shrinks them automatically :(

Do you use photobucket mate? If so they should automatically resize.

rob300zx

Member +
I do but I have a pro account which allows me to upload larger images. I tried uploading at 1024x760 but the quality suffered a lot.

Hmm, Only other thing is to resize them manually then mate, I use www.resize2mail.com to resize images, Just shrink them down about 50% and see how they look, then host them on photobucket, that should work mate.

Gav_Kara

Member +
This any good?

I know you have to click the link to see it but least you get to see what it looks like smaller