My new motor (got bored of diesel power)Lol

cossiej23

Member +
http://s701.photobucket.com/albums/ww13/cossiej23/?action=view&current=2e43216d.jpg

Well this is my new motor,its a 2003 type r civic fully resprayed white with a metalic black roof and spoiler. The car came with a dc exchaust system,decat,aem induction system and a excedy clutch!!ive few wee mods lined up for it,getting 4branch next week and maybe emanage next month to lower vtec and help fueling! That was all i was planning to do to it until i got talking to spuddy and he convinced me to nos it!so we went last night and got a wizard of nos kit as shown in pic :) !

Last edited:

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
That was all i was planning to do to it until i got talking to spuddy and he convinced me to nos it!so we went last night and got a wizard of nos kit as shown in pic :) !

Oh aye!!! I get the blame for everything :p

As I said before, I'm surprised Honda didn't have nitrous fitted as standard from the factory :) They're are built for it lol.

Rory

Lifer
Please do not put an Emanage anywhere near a Honda!!!!

You can get Hondata failrly cheap, and is far superior to the Emanage.

cossiej23

Member +
Please do not put an Emanage anywhere near a Honda!!!!

You can get Hondata failrly cheap, and is far superior to the Emanage.

Whats wrong with using emanage???only looking it to lower vtec to 5200rpm and stop the fueling being so rich

Rory

Lifer
I can garantee it will run worse than a stock Honda ECU.
Do it once and do it properly. Seriously Hondata is thre way to tune Hondas. And keep all the stock sensors working fine.

billybob

Untrusted Seller
http://s701.photobucket.com/albums/ww13/cossiej23/?action=view&current=2e43216d.jpg

Well this is my new motor,its a 2003 type r civic fully resprayed white with a metalic black roof and spoiler. The car came with a dc exchaust system,decat,aem induction system and a excedy clutch!!ive few wee mods lined up for it,getting 4branch next week and maybe emanage next month to lower vtec and help fueling! That was all i was planning to do to it until i got talking to spuddy and he convinced me to nos it!so we went last night and got a wizard of nos kit as shown in pic :) !

you might be better off jioning a honda site lad

Mark-ep91

Member +
here ya go

2e43216d.jpg

get some more pics up :)