My new seat!!

zetecmad

Member +
got bored today and fitted this what you's think? not most peoples cup of tea but i like it

302tldu.jpg

mlqwqs.jpg

jonny-boi32

Member +
i dont like the whole "JDM" one bucket seat carry on!! all or nothin!! its like only putting on 2 alloys.

but nice seat. im debating on getting reclining or fixed seats.

zetecmad

Member +
i dont like the whole "JDM" one bucket seat carry on!! all or nothin!! its like only putting on 2 alloys.

but nice seat. im debating on getting reclining or fixed seats.

i dont mind it especially considering prices lol, if i can find a second one ill buy one when ive more money

jonny-boi32

Member +
i dont mind it especially considering prices lol, if i can find a second one ill buy one when ive more money

bride arent the cheapest bench out there!! ive my eye on cobra recliners but the fuker wont get back to me!! but wodnt mind fixed seats, look sportier but become extremely uncomfortable after a while in daily driver.

jomista2k7

Fresh Recruit
i bought the same seat there sunday for pittons without a rail tho there cool :)
go down to argos and buy a set of the nylon seat covers there 15e and cover up the passenger side seat,have the cover as tight to the seat as possible i guarantee you it will look alot better and get you out of a hole till you have enough money for another bucket seat