my new toy....

corofin12345

Member +
here a some pics of my new toy.. excuse the pun..lol.. stickers will be removed...
Image284.jpg
Image287.jpg
Image286.jpg
myglanza.jpg
Image292.jpg

Last edited:

corofin12345

Member +
cheers for that.. in 2 minds about the stickers.. hopefully ill get more feedback and then ill decide wheather 2 leave them on it or not.. blitz dump valve sounds awsome on it..

Stulet-GTT

Member +
Welcome along to TGTT...

Side sticker's an't to bad tbh, but yer would cut the sun strip down it look silly...

corofin12345

Member +
thank u all for the comments...the car was a show car.tribal and visor will be coming off.. got it very cheap as it needs a new heart.. ave one on standby.. its goin 2 b a project. mods: trd front lip. fliptone bonnet. carbon fibre eye lids. 1999 glanza v clear back bubble lights. lowerd,hardened. lenso rs5 alloys. straight through exhaust with 3inch burnt tip bore..

gglavin

Member +
thank u all for the comments...the car was a show car.tribal and visor will be coming off.. got it very cheap as it needs a new heart.. ave one on standby.. its goin 2 b a project. mods: trd front lip. fliptone bonnet. carbon fibre eye lids. 1999 glanza v clear back bubble lights. lowerd,hardened. lenso rs5 alloys. straight through exhaust with 3inch burnt tip bore..

needs exhaust & good filter aswell, but ya remove those decals

robbie_g

Member +
dont get lenzo wheels , get nice set of jap style or jdm wheels i think they look the best ,
well thats my opinion , everyone to there own thou :p

gv1.3

Admin
welcome to the site.

Would lose the stickers and sunvisor thing. What does the TRD front lip look like?

RS-Ronan

Member +
welcome along!
it'll look alot nicer when you have the tribals removed!
best of luck with the future plans!

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
What happened the old engine?
Be careful it doesnt happen again,have a read through the forums and if you cant find what your looking for throw up a new thread and it'll get answered.

corofin12345

Member +
Be careful it doesnt happen again,have a read through the forums and if you cant find what your looking for throw up a new thread and it'll get answered.

this poor 4efte was trashed.annoys me so much..big end bearing is gone and crank..gettin a new reconditioned engine.. car wasnt minded and only finding that out now.. got it very cheap tho and inside and outside are mint.. goin 2 b a project

gglavin

Member +

il give you a quick bit of info on that, the lad that had it, blew it up & also said it had 1.5 bottom end & scooby turbo which as you can imagine was a load of cock & even tho i looked under the bonnet , he insisted the standard engine had all of this.

gglavin

Member +
this poor 4efte was trashed.annoys me so much..big end bearing is gone and crank..gettin a new reconditioned engine.. car wasnt minded and only finding that out now.. got it very cheap tho and inside and outside are mint.. goin 2 b a project

fair play man, welcome along.