My other Car

carmen

Member +
Hey guys a bit bored at work thought I post a couple of pictures of my other car some of you might have seen it in a prevouis post i put up. Its not jap but I really like it

IMG_0253.jpg

IMG_0251.jpg

IMG_0248.jpg

IMG_0247.jpg

IMG_0255.jpg

IMG_0246.jpg

carmen

Member +
hard to get a good one nowaday because of the rust issues.

this is freaking mint.

has it been restored?

Thanks mate it's been well looked after from the previous owner he replaces the arches and a sill and rebuilt the head I think there's a small bit of welding needed to be done but everything else is in good nick :)

carmen

Member +
wow that photos do that car alot of justice !:haha:
I hate ford's sorry bud

Its alright mate everyone has their own tastes I only like old Fords and im really happy i found this one when i had the money, dont think ill ever see another rs1800 in aberdeen

MarcoGTTurbo

Member +
Nice RS1800, was meaning to ask you to put some more pics up of it when I last saw it in one of you older posts! Looks like the guy looked after it well before you.
Think I read somewhere that theres only like 35-40 left on the road now.

hookie663

Member +
mate thats a very clean fiesta very saprised best ive saw in a while!! look after it be worth a bita muni in time

carmen

Member +
me neither it is a good one tho if u spend as much on this as u have on ur glanza ull make it a beauty

:eek: plus the rest sitting rotten it peoples driveways :haha:

Well that's the plan mark got a few ideas on what I want to do with it so if the glanza stops it's little niggles then I can focus on the fiesta