My Situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

dan

Member +
Well some of you may know that a few weeks back some women went into the back of me and ive been having a bollock of a time dealing with the insurance to get it sorted.

Found out Monday that she had done £1700 + VAT worth of damages.

Anyways had a call this morning from the insurance company and they offered me £2500 for my car and a salvage of £500 to buy it back.

So i went for that so have my GT back and £2k cheque coming in a week or so.

Still dealing with my PI Claim atm but im quite happy with the outcome as i'll be breaking the GT over the next week weeks/Months.

So if theres any parts anyone is interested in then drop me a u2u, i'll be putting a post up in the forsale section later.

Cheers

Dan.

stuart

Member +
Sad to hear mate, hope another GT comes along and you snap it up!

Will be sending you a PM soon :)

dan

Member +
aye mate hope so, but ive seen a few Del Sol Civics that are quite nice.. so will have to see what happens.

dan

Member +
dunno, theres something about them i quite like, maybe im just intouch with my female side lol

Will have to see tho how much i can get for the bits off my car and for breaking it.

Hou

Member +
Dude, buy mine, will talk to you about price on msn, got an offer you cant refuse. Then trasfer the bits onto mine that you want then sell all the rest!

Its a deal, a steal, a sale of the fking century!

A

Animal GT

wel dan sory to hear man,but atleast you someting back.wat all have ya for sale??would be interested

dan

Member +
Dude, buy mine, will talk to you about price on msn, got an offer you cant refuse. Then trasfer the bits onto mine that you want then sell all the rest!

Its a deal, a steal, a sale of the fking century!

lol ok mate catch me on MSN later, and we'll have a chat :)

dan

Member +
wel dan sory to hear man,but atleast you someting back.wat all have ya for sale??would be interested

Pretty much all of the car mate.

Will probably take it off the road at the weekend then once i source some tools go about getting bits off that people want.

Have also considered selling the car whole for £600.

dan

Member +
yeah pretty much mate,

I have a HKS Cat back exhaust.
HKS Actuator
TRD Quickshift
Sparco Harness
Will get a thread up later tonight when i get some pics.

A

Animal GT

wel dan if the trd quick shift is in good nice and jus bolt out bolt on ill have it,well priced of course;)first dibs please:)

Hou

Member +
the quickshift will go well in mine and the harnesses will look great with the recaros. The Actuator should fit too but it has a turbo back WEPR exhaust ;)

dan

Member +
yeah hou, will have a think, catch me on msn later and we'll have a chat ;)

all u2us replied.

Should have said i have a couple of mates interested in the TRD Quickshift and Exhaust so they have first refusel on them, anything else first come first serve.

Ta guys :)

Status
Not open for further replies.