my starlet gt.(dac69ers old shell)

Kyle_R

Member +
i joined a little while ago and had a black mk2 i then got the chance to buy duncans green shell so i did and had her built up in 24 hours!!!!! heres some pics
opinions welcome good or bad give me your feedback.:haha::eek:
IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0001.jpg

a couple new pics of my latest stickers
DSCF0769.jpg

DSCF0768.jpg

a few more pics engine bay needs a damn good clean tho
IMG_0083.jpg

IMG_0082.jpg

IMG_0082.jpg

IMG_0074.jpg

IMG_0075.jpg

IMG_0079.jpg

Last edited:

sanchez

Member +
Nice motor mate, nice rare colour you have there!!

Not keen on the wheels though tbh, and dont listen to Bazza, he knows nothing :p haha

dac69er

Super Moderator
cant believe you turned it around so quick mate. when you text me a couple of hours after recieving it and the engine was in i was impressed ;)

im glad it went to a good home where it will be used again. would have been a shame to break it.

Kyle_R

Member +
cant believe you turned it around so quick mate. when you text me a couple of hours after recieving it and the engine was in i was impressed ;)

im glad it went to a good home where it will be used again. would have been a shame to break it.
:haha: all that was left to do that night was bleed the clutch,bleed the breaks,and fit all my stereo.still aint fitted my stereo yet tho.she should be on the road in a few months!!!!!!!!!! i really cant wait

Lawrence

Member +
so nice to see a thread someone put one back together, instead of breaking one, seen this around ipswich abit back in the day looked nice shell. Well done

Kyle_R

Member +
so nice to see a thread someone put one back together, instead of breaking one, seen this around ipswich abit back in the day looked nice shell. Well done

cheers buddy it would of been heartbreaking if it got broke!!!! im glad i saved her!!:rockon::rockon::p