My starlet TD04 toms build so far

Dan_112

Member +
Alright guys Ive never really posted anything up of my car been so busy since i brought her back in January this year thought it was about time I put up what ive been doing :drive:

I got the car in January this year the pics below show when i brought it, paid £1500 for her was a bit tatty and a messy way in a horribe blue lol. This is my 4th starlet now so i kinda new where i wanted to go with it.

SC20120119-162255_resized.jpg

SC20120119-162323_resized.jpg

Then i stripped her down and started getting my parts together, my 2nd starlet was a td04 so i new i wanted to go that way again.

Shes now running 215bhp at 1 bar tuned at tuning devlopments and i must say Mike and Nick have been great from getting me parts, to mapping my car.

Spec as follows

TD04 manni and decat (with a custom made adjustble brace)
TD04L turbo
Front Mount
E mangement
Civic Rad
7.5mm Leads
NGK plugs
Walbro Pump
Catch Can
Battery moved to boot
K&N cone filter to front
Wepr full exhaust
depo gauges
Mono wheel
Front brace shortened and put into rear
New cambelt and Service
Full Toms kit just painted :)
Repanted boot

PICS

IMG_1573.jpg

IMG_1575.jpg

IMG_1576.jpg

IMG_1577.jpg

IMG_1578.jpg

IMG_1579.jpg

IMG_1580.jpg

IMG_1581.jpg

Dan_112

Member +
lol yeah a standard one that was cut down then painted, cheers mate :) wanted to no what peoples thoughts where!

Dan_112

Member +
Yep a toyo sports manni (cheap i no) figures crossed it will keep holding up. most the weight is held by my brace to be honest, its bolted to the head and elbow of the exhaust with an adjustable thead to pre load it. seems to be doing the job well to be fair. well is the s/s manni that hasn't cracked lol.

aidan

Member +
Yep a toyo sports manni (cheap i no) figures crossed it will keep holding up. most the weight is held by my brace to be honest, its bolted to the head and elbow of the exhaust with an adjustable thead to pre load it. seems to be doing the job well to be fair. well is the s/s manni that hasn't cracked lol.

how long have ya got it on the car now i might go down that route myself make it ex wastegate and brace the f**k out of it

Dan_112

Member +
how long have ya got it on the car now i might go down that route myself make it ex wastegate and brace the f**k out of it

It was the first thing i brought, so since about start of Feb, done a fair few miles in it too, If it does let go ill upgarde but untiil then theirs no point changing something that isnt broke. :beer: