My Swift Sport. (What you think?)

Dan_ss

Fresh Recruit
Hey guys know its not a GT but really like this site, cant stand using swiftowners as its full of 'raving homersexuals'! :holdit:

Thanks kris for helping me out signin up! Still tempted by a glanza in the future . . .

Since pics ive lowered the car all around another 5-10mm.

PICT0242.jpg

PICT0187.jpg

PICT0188.jpg

PICT0189.jpg

PICT0206.jpg

PICT0225.jpg

PICT0226.jpg

PICT0236.jpg

PICT0241.jpg

Picked up a pair of Recaros dirt cheap, had custom frames made as Recaro dont make them yet & Bride rails are far too pricey!

P2080284.jpg

P2080285.jpg

Enjoy

Last edited:
Let me put it this way I've seen lots of nice ones but that is by far is the slickest one I've seen. Good job dude:rockon:

KrissyB

Member +
:):)One sick sick car fella stunning inside and out.

You could have one mental Glanza though for good money now

KrissyB

Member +
Exactly fella , keep that spend some cash get a Turbo and spank some Starships and Glanza's lol.

Im gutted my 5e engine I was supposed to be picking up has fallen through :(:(:(:(:(:(

So I have to find another now how gay

Dan_ss

Fresh Recruit
Exactly fella , keep that spend some cash get a Turbo and spank some Starships and Glanza's lol.

Im gutted my 5e engine I was supposed to be picking up has fallen through :(:(:(:(:(:(

So I have to find another now how gay

why what happend? Im hoping to have the turbo set up by end of feb, but with the credit crunch at the moment its looking more unlikely! Selling the milltek and eyein up a Greddy system but price of yen at the moment im gona wait. :(

Dan_ss

Fresh Recruit
thats is very nice mate!

what sort of power has it got?

Thanks for the comments. Had it RR'd bout a month ago.

Results:

Atmospheric temp: 7.1 oC
Atmospheric Pressure: 998 mbar
Relative humidity: 24%
Gear selected: 4th
Total transmition ratio: 2.56
Test Duration: 8.8 seconds

1st test: 145.3 Hp@ (103.6mph) 117.5 lb/ft@ (81.4mph)

2nd test: 147.9 Hp@ (107.7mph) 116.9 lb/ft@ (79.6mph)

KrissyB

Member +
was that whp fella, it is a quick car and not to be underestimated :).

you did love the starlet though that night except for the wggling up the motorway thanks to no lsd

Dan_ss

Fresh Recruit
was that whp fella, it is a quick car and not to be underestimated :).

you did love the starlet though that night except for the wggling up the motorway thanks to no lsd

Fly figures mate. its not that quick! LOL yea screamer sounded awsome! If and when turbos done think were gona have a laugh!

Last edited:

Dan_ss

Fresh Recruit
That's stunning.

Don't over do the styling. The exteriors spot on! ;)

Cheers mate, im pretty much done exterior wise, getting the bumper colour coded this month, leaving the fog light sections though. And a set of BBS splits for show season! :cool:

Sigma

Member +
I'd be very tempted to leave is exactly as it is dude.

It looks fucking amazing.

The hardest part about modifying a car, is knowing when to leave it alone! ;)

Dan_ss

Fresh Recruit
Matey and you was too scared too come on here , told you people would love it :)

Yea well this Jap scene is all new to me! Ill get dates for the brandshatch jap meet next week so ill have more info on that . . .

So what happend to your engine?

Johnny_C

Lifer
Cheers mate, im pretty much done exterior wise, getting the bumper colour coded this month, leaving the fog light sections though. And a set of BBS splits for show season! :cool:
i wouldnt colour code it,i think its perfect.
the stuff available in japan for these cars at the minute is great.:)

KrissyB

Member +
Guy dropped out i was putting a 1.5 in the Starship with my current setup and forging it :):).

Going to fnd another now