My toy super turbo

Whut

Fresh Recruit
Hi im Kevin Laizure from Everett wash thats close to seattle, well any hoo this new car , well new to me 1987 toyota supra tubo has about im not kiding guys 20.000:rockon: in reseats you no pistons rods ex turbo , and all this was done 2002 2003 the car only has 90.00 miles i traded 1989 volkwagen GTI stock:eek: for this car that i thought was the shizznit:cool: till i found this, butt there is a kicker none of this moter is dileld in. by all means my new car says there is a GOD out that loves me , but its lonly at the top and need lots of help:confused:

stavros

Member +
I think hes trying to say:

I have recently traded ones stock 1989 VW gti for a 1987 toyota supra which has receipts totalling $20k. It appears, by inspecting ones reciepts, that the work was carried out between 2002ad & 2003ad. However, one is dissatisfied with the performance of ones motor vehicle and suspect the vehicle requires mapping. My car gives an ora comparable with god, however, non of my deciples have any mechanical knowledge, thus one requires help from ones selves.

gt_turbo!

Fresh Recruit

I have recently traded ones stock 1989 VW gti for a 1987 toyota supra which has receipts totalling $20k. It appears, by inspecting ones reciepts, that the work was carried out between 2002ad & 2003ad. However, one is dissatisfied with the performance of ones motor vehicle and suspect the vehicle requires mapping. My car gives an ora comparable with god, however, non of my deciples have any mechanical knowledge, thus one requires help from ones selves.

thanks

durmz

Member +

I dont know why but that had me laughing my arse off hahaha, quality translation

J25GTi

Lifer
And me!

I dont know why but that had me laughing my arse off hahaha, quality translation