my weekend and trax!

cantbassed

Member +
well my day begun with sorting bits out with my mate in his car ( vw polo G reg) his little work horse while his other car is being built. anyway, we had a bonnet, f-20 gearbox and some big arse bmw 7series springs. was going round gallows corner round about, about to come off at A127 turn off and then some one in a black merc pulled out of the A12 turn off into the car right in front of us which was a renault scenic, it flipped the renault on it bonnet, soun round and then landed on its side! scared the hell out of me, as if we was the car in front, it would of been us, and with what we had in the car, i would hate to think what would of happend. all drivers where fine after heres some pictures.

DSC01189.jpg

DSC01190.jpg

DSC01191.jpg

DSC01192.jpg

in the afternoon i finished stripping my car and putting the harness's in! the back end feels alot lighter, even spun out on a round about yesterday

DSC01228.jpg

DSC01229.jpg

DSC01230.jpg

later on in the eve, was going to southend and just before one of me mates in his skyline followed. but its not just any old skyline.... its an r32 gts so the 2.0 turbo model but its a race engine bored out to 2.4 running almost 400bhp and its mental! that night he beat 3 evo 5/6's one m3 and one cossie saff. (private road of course) he took me out in it a little later and wow that thing is fast, he cant get grip at all, silly power for that car! we went over abit of loose gravel which was on a road we was travelling down and the rear end popped out! really scarey! and he's only 19!
heres a video and one blurry pic, taken by me mate.

DSC01201.jpg

and heres trax

DSC01227.jpg

DSC01226.jpg

DSC01225.jpg

DSC01224.jpg

DSC01222.jpg

DSC01217.jpg

DSC01216.jpg

DSC01215.jpg

DSC01214.jpg

DSC01211.jpg

DSC01210.jpg

DSC01209.jpg

DSC01208.jpg

DSC01206.jpg

Nwimie

Member +
quite an eventfull day then!! and bloody hell at that ppl carrier on its side thats crazy!!!

andyw

Fresh Recruit
harness look smart mate! ive decided to keep the biatch now ive got some more shifts at work... i never see you driving around bit weird that.
lucky you never crashed in the polo tbh! with or without all that gear in the back!

pickfart said trax was awesome! :( i missed it.

cantbassed

Member +
harness look smart mate! ive decided to keep the biatch now ive got some more shifts at work... i never see you driving around bit weird that.
lucky you never crashed in the polo tbh! with or without all that gear in the back!

pickfart said trax was awesome! :( i missed it.

glad you descided to keep it mate! :) nah i never see you either, im always out and about! yeh trax was really good! 100 times better than donny!