Mysterious creatures and legends - In pictures

Gryzor

Admin
cool off to Borneo for my hols.

Its worth mentioning this photoshop link the articles posts, just for the crackless pants ...

vs_again_for_goodness_sake.jpg

ok who stole my ass :haha:

gv1.3

Admin
haha... makes you wonder al the same... lots of things out there that we dont know about. Good documentary on google video about USO unidentified submerged objects... like UFO's that dive under the sea.

More material for the new paranormal website...

Duff

Member +
Always been fascinated by cryptozoology/ufo/paranomal stuff. Have read alot of articles/books on most of the stuff in the pictures on that link. One of the most fascinating is the link between the constalation of Orion and the 3 pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx. Each of the major pyramids and the sphinx line up perfectly with the stars in the Orion constalation not just today but also when they were first built 1000s of years ago. Some crazy theories out there as to how the Egyptians built them in prefect symmetry with the constalation!

When do ya reckon your site will be up an running Dylan?

When do ya reckon your sig

CMR

Member +
One of the most fascinating is the link between the constalation of Orion and the 3 pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx. Each of the major pyramids and the sphinx line up perfectly with the stars in the Orion constalation not just today but also when they were first built 1000s of years ago.

Yeah I read about that too, really interesting.

Dar81

Lifer
that first one is a fucking boat

"Look at the scale of the photo. This snake is supposed to be 100ft long. Yet every little green blob on that shot is a tree, and the canopy of even one tree is, at the very least, 10ft wide. There are very many blobs, meaning very many trees. Yet the snake takes up half of the shot."

That's from the article on it on The Guardian website.. If it's anything, it's just a photoshopped photo..