n/a radiator

ZEP 082

Member +
would a n/a starlet radiator be efficient in cooling as an ep radiator? from a few pics i could see that the n/a radiator(or at least on an ep91 i've seen) it's a bit shorter and slightly thicker. i'm asking this so i can run the shortest possible piping for the fmic.

ZEP 082

Member +
having more room is the only reason wanting one as i'll be mounting it centered as opposed to the right sided mounted oem ones so the fmic pipes would pass both from the top for a shourter piping route.

dac69er

Super Moderator
i have used a brand new uk starlet ep80 rad (exactly the same as an ep82 turbo) and the slightly shorter uk ep91 rad and they both work as effectively as each other.

ZEP 082

Member +
i have used a brand new uk starlet ep80 rad (exactly the same as an ep82 turbo) and the slightly shorter uk ep91 rad and they both work as effectively as each other.

does it have to be a uk spec ep91 radiator to be shorter or any n/a starlet has a shorter radiator? does the gt fan bolts straight on it or you have to fit it?

dac69er

Super Moderator
n/a ep80 and import ep82 and i think ep91 has the same size rad.
ep91 glanza has the same length but dual core, so thicker
uk ep91 has a slightly shorter rad

GT fan will bolt straight on

ZEP 082

Member +
n/a ep80 and import ep82 and i think ep91 has the same size rad.
ep91 glanza has the same length but dual core, so thicker
uk ep91 has a slightly shorter rad

GT fan will bolt straight on

fuck!! seems i have to find one from over there:mad:

thanks for the info anyways;)

dac69er

Super Moderator
a corolla or suchlike may have a shorter rad. im not 100% sure tbh. could you not just buy a new one off ebay from a seller that would post internationally?