need a decent hybrid

your more than likly goen to be told wait and go td04 as alot of people prefer td04 but its up to you if you want the hybrid with no lag or a bit of lag and the punch of the td04. so a search there is alot of treads on this topic which have alot of good info on both setups mate

starbuck

Member +
hutchglanza has a good kit and really priced good.

Although you would probably need some supporting Mods like 255 Fuel pump??

i have cat back system unsure ov make ,custom fmic its huge ,hks actuator ,got emb blue but not mapped or fitted n fcd ,bailey dmp ,but hks on way should i need anything else.

churcherj

Member +
i have cat back system unsure ov make ,custom fmic its huge ,hks actuator ,got emb blue but not mapped or fitted n fcd ,bailey dmp ,but hks on way should i need anything else.

u wont need the hks actuator with the td04 or the FCD if youve got an emananage blue. fuel pump as said, you will need a manifold and downpipe to suit the td04 turbo, maybe a smaller radiator depending which kit you go for, the intercooler pipping will need to be re-routed to fit the turbo, brakes need upgrading really and your clutch wont last on a td04 i doubt, unless youve got an uprated one.

u wont need the hks actuator with the td04 or the FCD if youve got an emananage blue. fuel pump as said, you will need a manifold and downpipe to suit the td04 turbo, maybe a smaller radiator depending which kit you go for, the intercooler pipping will need to be re-routed to fit the turbo, brakes need upgrading really and your clutch wont last on a td04 i doubt, unless youve got an uprated one.

it will come with the mani n down pipe , but could i run safely without been mapped rght away and run stock ecu for a while

Vglanza

Member +
Run standard Boost and you can but you will still need the fuel pump and FPR to set the fueling i would think.

churcherj

Member +
it will come with the mani n down pipe , but could i run safely without been mapped rght away and run stock ecu for a while

u can run the turbo on anything below fuel cut and generally the stock ecu will fuel it fine, the stock ecu runs rich anyway, my tuner confirmed that 0.7 bar on stock ecu/injectors should be fine as its under fuel cut and will be fueled appropriately. i would definately fit a fuel pump though :)