Need For Speed - Pro Street

tom_hunt

Member +
Man Iv just played it and its sh*t!! Anyone else think so?? lol Was an early xmas present aswell. Was looking forward to it. No good at all.

Tom

jamesbaa

Member +
Man Iv just played it and its sh*t!! Anyone else think so?? lol Was an early xmas present aswell. Was looking forward to it. No good at all.

Tom

ask whoever bought it for you to take it back and change it for another game that you can oper on christmas!!! :rockon:

DannyBoi

Member +
its not that bad it gets lil betetr wen ya cars more modded but dose get boring fast make one mistake and its hard to win

monka

Member +
its crap to start with yeah,but once you get a few different cars and modify them its good.

i found it a bit wank to start with, then after modifying the cars and changing settings it becomes better

Adam_Glanza

Member +
its absolute bollocks. nothing like the other games its completely changes.

ok the graphics are good but theres no "free ride" mode.. you can only do races which is gay.

and the overall racing is just boring and stupid the camera angles etc are crap

starbogt

Member +
It's absolutely pants on the pc even the graphics aren't that good and you need a good graphics card to make it play! Very slow turning etc. But its good on my mobile :D

Sparky

Member +
I got it

Finished it but found it very repetitive and the handling on the grip mode is shocking

Drifting and drag are good as are the wheelie competition... can wheelie the 1/4 mile in my Supra :p

Some nice touches in the modding scetion like different wheel on the front and rear etc ;)

EA wanted to attract a different crowd and trying not to upset the law etc by promoting street racing and want to turn their games to sim style ;)

Deano

Banned
I think it's a mean game you can't compare prostreet to Gran Turismo as gt is a simulator and pro street is more arcade imo I think the game rocks I got it on ps2

Rich

Member +
its awesome if you get a dcent car it starts to get good. best need for speed by far IMO