Need Help!!!

killian

Fresh Recruit
Hi Guys, Kinda new to the forum and recently new to the glanza scene lol looking to start beefin my glanza up but have no idea what am doin with glanza's lol i have turned the boost up to 0.8 bar using a turbosmart manual boost controller and fitted an apexi power airfilter aswell as a blitz bov and hks exhuast, thats as far as my expertise will take me lol i'm looking to get a fmic fitted and wonderd if any of u guys no of a place in the west of scotland (preferably glasgow) were i can get this fitted ? scared i make a fuk up n ruin things lol also would lyk a boost controller fitted and a fcd/scd. cheerz for the help guys ;) p.s how the shit do ye get the hedlight lenses of to clean them lol there a bit dirty on the inside and kinda ruinin the look of ma car :( any help appreciated.

Fishy89GT

Banned
FMIC's are pretty easy to fit yourself mate...its self explanatory, and you get instrustions lol!..about cleaning the stuff off the lenses meguairs plastX will sort them out...

when you want to go past FC (0.8 bar ish) youll need to get all the fuelling sorted FPR and FCD, youll also need a new manifold as the standard one is crap, a decat, otherwise you will get silly high EGT's...some sort of boost control to raise the boost with so, either an MBC/EBC or HKS actuator...i would defo get a HKS actuator anyway as the standard one is pretty weak and wont be able to hold 1 bar...youll then need all that setup on a rolling road so the fuelling is spot on..

most probs missed something, but im sure someone will add in lol!!

welcome btw :)

GTdan

In The Closet
as fishy said - however what i would suggest is not to run over 0.8 bar (even with an aftyermarket manifold), save up and get an emu fitted such as a greddy emanage blue - would probly work out slighltly more than what buying a new decent fpr and fcd and getting that set up.