NEED JUST CLUTCH PLATE. glanza v ep91 1997

clifford106447

Fresh Recruit
i need help to just find a clutch plate on its own. i have ad enuogh of buying full clutch kits. started with a standard clutch kit , well it was crap lasted only 4 weeks, burnt comlpeatly out. then went for a trd clutch kit. it lasted a little longer about a year or so. took it out and plate was scrap springs broke in bits plate cracked and worped, totally gone. then went for exedy 35percent up rated. put the whole thing in in june, and it totally fryed now totally. my car is currently runnin about 200BHP and 0-60 in 6.1 proven. i need someone to tell me where i could get a second hand clutch or just want to but a clutch plate. the flywheel is 100 percent just the touque is killin the clutch 1.2 bar on turbo.
any help appreciated
email me on clifford10647@hotmail.co.uk

dac69er

Super Moderator
the clutchs you run arent really up to much mate. the trd one is the best of the lot but at 200bhp you want to be looking at a multi plate or a paddle clutch.
seems like you drive very hard too.

clifford106447

Fresh Recruit
yea i do put the car through its paces do u no anythere i could buy a clutch plate on its own o and how do i put up pics of my car on ere

dac69er

Super Moderator
thought the trd clutch plate had ferodo stamped on it? are they exedy too? everything is the same, its confusing!?!?