Need Oil Feed pipe and Sump to Turbo Pipe

glanzapower

Member +
Basically i need 2 pipes for a CT9B turbo but i think their the same for CT9A's, this is due to both of mine being cracked, but anyways the pipes i need are:

The Oil Feed pipe- I think its called that-- (Metal Wiggly one which goes onto oil filter unit)

The Sump to Turbo black pipe

Also i wouldn't mind the oil feed pipe being braided or standard as i need one to put my turbo back on, i have cash waiting ready for transfer plz let me knw. Ive uploaded some pics so you get a brief idea:

DSCF0128.jpg

Bi4wyB2kKGrHqEOKkEEsmgUWJChBLRMfE7Z.jpg

DSCF0127.jpg

Hope the pics help and i will be awaiting your reply guys, thanks a lot and have a great day

cheers

GTnomez

Member +
i work in the jewellru quarter so might be easer to pick up. Plus i dont really have time to package and post it to be honest

Paul-GlzV

Member +
toyota dude? pipe feed and return abut £12
new gasket to turbo £2
an return rubber pipe shouldn't b too expensive

glanzapower

Member +
i work in the jewellru quarter so might be easer to pick up. Plus i dont really have time to package and post it to be honest

that be quite beneficial, cuz i have a warehouse just up in hockley, so im always there, but PM me a price if you dont mind so i have a rough figure
cheers

aaron425

Member +
hey sorry mate i only have the oil return pipe(metal pipe)...i should have read your ad better....call it £6 posted if you want it mate, sorry again

Aaron